[Mb-civic] Homeland Security Prison Opens In Cheeseburgerland

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri May 27 03:31:01 PDT 2005

Homeland Security Prison Opens In Cheeseburgerland

It's not every day we get one of these, so I decided to copy this from our
local paper, the Frio-Nueces Current, my comments are strewn within,
showing, of course, somewhat how I wish Real News was actually written :)
........  The article:

"I.C.E. Complex Opens With Ceremony, May 17":

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Immigration Customs Enforcement
(ICE) held ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new South Texas Detention Complex
in Pearsall on Tuesday, May 17.

The $49.5 million detention complex, which will be managefd by Correction
Services Corporation, CSC (these were the people I believe which cost Frio
County, where Pearsall is, about $1 million in taxpayers money after they
used our $ to open a prison facility in another place not far away, and the
inmates rioted and ripped it to pieces, we never got that $ back, but what
the heck, it's turn the other butt cheek millenium I guess), will soon begin
housing 1,020 immigration detainess for the Federal Government. (It's not
enough we have to hear our politicians crow how 5,000 acre landfills to take
San Antonio's garbage for the next 200 years, giant medical waste
incinerators, or golf courses built on pristine natural land is all being
done for "The Children", but this one is hard to explain turning their town
into an immigration prison place a mile out of town as a lasting legacy all
children here will cherish forever).

"This is a great day for Frio County," said Frio County Judge Carlos Garcia.
(Carlos' secretary was caught one night around 3 a.m. in the cemetery here
with various vials of colored liquids etc doing something like Mexican
voodoo or something on the grave of a daughter of someone she didn't like or
something, or something like that, anyway they printed it on the front page
of our little paper here when the cops arrested her for it in the middle of
night in the middle of the cemetery, so all I know is that she must have
been doing something other than curling her hair), "We're sincerely grateful
for the hard work that went into securing this detention facility".
(Translation:  Prison *Corporations* in America, and especially in Texas,
simply have to bark, and all kinds of people spread their legs under the
table and in back rooms, they can't get any kind of "worthwhile industry"
down here to save their butts for the most part, so Frio County is now
littered with Prisons, of all kinds, including a small one right in the
middle of town among all the little quaint houses from which there have
already been about 20 escapes over the years, I think Texas is called
something like "The land of 1,000 springs", I really feel however that it
should be renamed "The land of a million unseen bulging envelopes", oh well,
regardless, still a great new thing to leave all the children here, adults
become more thoughtful with age and power it seems.)

The 238,000 square-foot facility will employ more than 300 and will have a
yearly payroll of $6.2 million.

"This facility will be at the forefront of securing the border (with Mexico)
and protecting our country." (which is now run by idiots), said Timothy
Perry, ICE Deputy Assistant Diretion, Detention Management Division (people
like Timothy will say anything as long as you let them put their financial
penis up your community, and keep it there, this [censored] and co. make out
like bandits, you will never find them trying to find socks for their
children like so many other adults here in our area.  Also, the "border",
with Mexico, is 100 miles away, great location to take a stand here to
"Protect America and Secure The Border", oh well, at least we here will now
forever rest easier knowing cutthroat prison corporations are setting up
shop 100's of miles from the Mexican border, making out like bandits, and
permanently securing the Border and Protecting America, as about 3 million
aliens from Mexico, at least, stream over the borders here unchecked since I
can remember, we use them for everything from house maids, ranch workers,
teenage prostitute rings, and to work all the jobs in the fields that most
Americans are too busy being millionaires relaxing in their hot tubs on
their yachts to be bothered with wanting to do, it's easier to stand in
welfare lines I guess, if you want to get into the USA from Mexico, there
are so many places you can just walk across the riverbed, stop to cook lunch
and smoke a joint in the middle, and continue on your journey that I forgot
most of them already, anyways, as long as it's for The Children and to keep
America free and protected and is permanently keeping all the illegal aliens
out of our beloved country, I guess it's ok....).

The complex will serve the San Antonio ICE district, which covers 53
counties in Central and South Texas.

"This quarter-mile long facility employed 400 construction workers and will
have 300 permanent employees," said Frio County Commissioner Commissioner
Jesus "Chuy" Salinas.  "It will be a great economic development for the
county.  We look forward to a long relationship with them."  (Chuy, I ran
against him once for County Commissioner, the guy is unbeatable, heh, I
think he's been a re-elected commisioner here for a zillion years now or
something, I don't know if he still owns it, but we once had a great bowling
alley here, everyone would go, it got turned into just another beer joint,
oh well, at least we have several nice big prisons here now, maybe the kids
can play stickball outside it on Saturdays, Economic Development in places
like this supercede all other issues, people, and considerations, little by
little, as the prisons keep growing, we are starting to understand this, at
least a couple of handfuls of us that aren't out drinking at parties getting
their votes bought for some beer and other stuff so higher officials,
elsewhere, can periodically be handed large block votes on a silver platter,
I love Higher Officials Elsewhere, you never see their butts here unless
they're stumping for votes, re-election, or payoffs and graft, oh well,
regardless, yes, it's going to be a very very "long relationship with them",
you couldn't dislodge these vipers if you were the queen of sheba with a 12
teet heifer, all in all, though, still great fun for the kids...)

The South Texas Detention Complex has a medical clinic, dental equipment and
laboratory that will be supervised by the United States Public Health
Services.  Twenty-two beds will be available for patients.  (I love having
Guantanamo On The Frio [the name of our river here], now I don't have to
visit Cuba anymore for a photo-op).

The facility also has four courtrooms where immigration detainees will be
processed by a federal judge.  The detainees will typically be held at the
detention complex for less than 20 days.  (The key word, among others,
above, is "typically".  Who knows.  As long as it's for the kids, and to
secure the Mexican border from 100 miles away, and is Protecting America,
hey, who can object, kind of like Iraq, eh..?  With the 4 courtrooms
on-premises, I can only suggest that WalMart watch out, these guys might
just be giving them a run for their money, if we can only attach a building
with a gas chamber to this thing, we'll be swimmin in wimmin....).

"This is a big big magnet that will attract more things to Pearsall," said
Pearsall Mayor George Cabasos.

Well, that's the end of the article here in our little paper, Cabasos, I
don't know much about him, he's a coach at the school here, he just got
elected, the same school that got rid of the Twirlers, won't make use of
cable channels for the most part available in contracts for educational and
beneficial use by both the school and the community, and where they wanted
to stop kids from doing drugs and having sex at the schools here, so they
mandated that all the kids have to wear green outfits, our school colors, an
extra added expense to some people who, again, can't even buy their kids
enough socks, the kids still do drugs and have sex at school, if there is
any more Pure Genius at play in America, I might lose my lunch, oh yeah,
there is also a School Uniform array of Corporations that stalk the
educational system of America from coast to coast, funny how they show up
just when they decide to dress everyone exactly alike in our schools and
make a killing, if they could get together with the prison goons, they might
have something worthwhile for the kids to really look forward to some day,
who knows...

Anyway, I'm glad we got this neat Protecting America prison here in our town
now, it kind of makes up for the 5,000 acre landfill San Antonio wanted to
put here until the end of time to take all of their garbage which our
County, City, Etc begged for with open arms (for the kids, of course), but
which we lost by default when Nelson Wolfe, former mayor of San Antonio, cut
a last minute deal with BFI, whom he hated, and let them expand the east
side landfill in San Antonio instead, we missed out on the giant medical
waste burning incinerator also, those 2 previous things being some things
that I researched thoroughly and explained and protested in our local paper
here which is one reason I'm so popular with mindless Industrialist Goon
Squads who only make moves in the interests of All The Children Of America
first in mind, and we lost the golf course here, which I also protested,
they got a half million $ grant from Texas Parks and Wildlife, who are
supposed to protect pristine land and species, and bought 160 acres right
here on the edge of town and were going to build a golf course, but the
County ran out of money, and the word is that all that protesting was for
nothing as the County is inept brainwise and financiallywise, now a
developer is going to build some houses or something there instead, I fought
that very hard, they fought back in the papers explaining how "This golf
course if for the Children Of Pearsall", and with letters from their
children explaining things like "My daddy isn't a bad person, I don't know
why people say bad things about him, he loves us, and gives us gifts on
Christmas, and tucks us in bed, and kisses us, etc....", at least they kept
the little bitty edge of the 160 acres functioning which they turned into a
little pavilion and children's playground, right inbetween the IH35
expressway overpass and the sewer plant, always thinking about The Children,
that's what I like so much about America sometimes.

Oh well, I'll stop bitching, just another of a million zillion disasters in
the making stories spread from sea to shining sea.  At least I can sleep
better knowing that the psychotics who run this place, this once shining
America, have finally found their niche in society by looking out for All
The Children while Protecting America and Securing Our Borders from 100's of
miles away by putting up more prisons.

What else could anyone really ever ask for........

Cheeseburger

-  Hey, fuck 'em, they'll never pause from fucking us.......