[Mb-civic] Re: Alternet: Duck and Cover Time

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed May 25 22:52:02 PDT 2005

Re: Alternet: Duck and Cover Time

CheeseComment:

1.  Good article.  Good for her.  Although her speech did absolutely nothing
for Humanity except getting read into the official Texas Crap Legislature
record.  Like the article said, she spoke, then they ignored her as quickly
and as completely possible and passed the Bill and went to lunch.

2.  I'm surprised they even let people who are not White even vote in Texas,
much less hold political offices.  It's so unlike them.

3.  Today, unfortunately, I just found out that there have not been
Twirlers? (the little girls with the batons twirling them) in our School
Band thingy outfit whatever, since 1985.  There *always* were before.  I
have 8mm film of my aunt twirling in the Christmas parade here in my little
town in the 1950's or so.  Those girls were always THE highlight of the
halftime show, not the Band trying to march in the mud.  The current Band
leader outlawed them for some reason 20 years ago.  Not yet having gotten to
the bottom of it yet as I just learned this today, one can only presume they
were a "distraction" of one kind or another.  What a travesty to actually
just plain get rid of little girls who have worked for anywhere from 5 to 10
years of their young lives perfecting a talent most humans on Earth will
never achieve, only to come face to face someday with a Band Director who
has his head up his ass and an axe to grind with little girls with batons in
their hands.  Fuck him, and people like him all over the world.

Texas is a strange place.  By now you've figured that some of the weirdness
that evolves here, spreads to the nation and the world eventually.  They
don't like gays, they don't like people who aren't White if the truth be
known, but they tolerate them, and utilize them, as there's "just so darn
many of them now", they don't like sex unless it's in their own bedroom with
the lights off or with the 12 year old girl from next door, they don't like
Democrats, they don't like people on welfare, people on food stamps, or
women who are stupid enough to get raped and need an abortion, they don't
like people who are not Team Players nor those who will not play along with
all the bribes, cronyism, payoffs, kickbacks, political and physical
assassinations, industrial and corporate rapings of society, etc etc etc
that they concoct and consider the only way of life at The Top, they
definitely don't like anyone that is not A Christian, and now they don't
like little girls with batons in their hands or cheerleaders unless the move
act and mime according to Public Education and State Legislature rules, and
if you're anything other than A Republican, you can start practicing kissing
their asses before you are born because that's where you're going to wind up
eventually anyway, on your knees, kissing their butts.

You will eventually learn to be EXACTLY like one of them, or they will
literally spend the entire rest of their lives making sure that every day
you live is as miserable as they can possibly create it thusly for you.  I'm
sorry, I don't have time for fairy tales, all this stuff is just what I see
every day walking around on some little planet called Earth, in Real Life.

This is the New Freedom people such as Some Texans have unleashed upon our
State, our Nation, and The World now.  It is refreshing if you are a member
of the legions of Hell itself.  You no longer now have to masturbate in
Hell, you can just come to America and watch our Top Folks here hard at work
for full and lasting satisfaction.

Pity people such as The Children.  Between them and The Meek, who the fuck
would ever wish to Inherit such a crappy world.  Yet, there it is, this once
shiny jewel now reduced to Pure Slop, theirs now until The End Of Time when
all these brilliant, strictarianist, slave-driving, control-freaking,
psychotic Adults finally hit the cemetery.  What a Legacy.  Enjoy it, kids,
America really came through for you.  All our sacrifices finally enable you
now and in The Future to find that the pinnacle of all of Existence for your
lives is to be able to lick the scum around the inside ring of the toilet
here in America that your demented Forefathers so carefully molded and
created for your lasting freedom and pleasure.

4.  As every red-blooded hard-working American knows, only women and gay
people wear skirts, and THAT is the reason there is a warship off the coast
of Scotland with all those men wearing those skirts there, it is there to
protect our beloved (vomit) President from being overrun by all those nancy
boys just in case God Himself is on a lunch break and does not intervene in
the event that one of them makes a pass at our Great Leader over dinner.

5.  100,000 dead Iraqi Civilians killed by our Military, 1,000,000 Iraqi
Children murdered by American Sanctions, and Americans Do Not Blink An Eye.
The real threat is sexually suggestive cheerleaders and twirlers in short
skirts on the playing field.

Let's try to keep that small FACT in mind when assessing the actual Sanity
of Those In Charge currently of some tiny place called America.

And just remember, no matter what your political persuasion, your Christian
upbringing, or your blue-blood roots, smoking pot is sure to turn you into a
treehugging, long-haired, hippy, liberal, commie, democrat, gay, lesbian no
matter how much you feel you are in control of your life.

Try to keep that in mind as you are stepping over all the little
cheerleaders' and twirlers' shattered dreams on the playing field before the
2nd half of the Modern Christians' favorite bloodsport resumes.

Hey....   Smile...   Be happy...   It's what's for dinner.