[Mb-civic] When Neo-Cons and Theo-Cons Meet at Armageddon

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue May 24 00:56:35 PDT 2005

Re:  When Neo-Cons and Theo-Cons Meet at Armageddon

Lyle wrote:

========
The American Loyalists would suspend living on this planet if and when Dr.
Dean would cave-in to the notion that we are there, so-we'll see-what
comes-of-it.

I really cannot comprehend 'us' as having this type of operational
ineffectiveness and non-caring, neither do I believe, condone, or imagine
Howard to be ineffective.

We have known about these bases for quite a time now; so to spring-it on us,
in this manner, is not the case for 'us' or Howard Dean-the real case, is
first to stop the 14 bases, expose it, somehow, close shop, exit, and build
great incentives for alternative fuels.

Politics; ladies and gentlemen, real people are dying for who? Not the
Theo-cons. But for their percieved and sacred gratitude for the act of
protecting their continued dance of patriotism. These our Armed Forces, no
matter how deep, how righteous their cause, must come to grips, that we are
in Vietnam again, for all its lies, and mass inhumanity, period.

I cannot, yet find the powerful significance, that we continue to stay in
Iraq, except for the bases, oil, greed and riches-period!

To say or to imply that 'our' Howard is double-speaking, caving-in,
what-have-you, is only for sensationalism-direct from the author himself.
=========

CheeseComment:

By now people have figured out that I'm not a political genius, whatever
that is.  Yet, when even a lower-rung bottom-feeder as myself can easily put
all the pieces of the puzzle together with just a mere handful of actual
Facts, and it turns out being pure slop, then it has definitely reached the
point beyond all hope of redemption of the situation.  Here's to everyone's
efforts on "the playing field" nevertheless.

I don't know Dean, or hardly of or about him, nor Karzei the new prez of
Afghanistan, nor lots of them, on down the line ad infinitum, but I do know
that I've never met neither a Republican nor a Democrat at The *Very* Top
that I would trust to babysit my cats without well-borne mortal fear of
coming home from my date and finding them in the blender.  It almost
irrevokably always seems to be that no matter how good and great people are,
once they reach The Top, there seems to be some strange thing that takes
them over, and 9 times out of 10, whatever they're working on, The People
Etc wind up losing, no matter who has said or done what up to that very
point.

There was an article posted here recently outlining the need for various
countries around the Middle East Area to be secured by the USA to be able to
both protect huge sources of both oil and natural gas and eventually
conveniently exploit them.

Neither Dean, Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, or SuperMouse are going to face
up to these people who have set their hearts on making Global Conquest a
discreet matter of mere American Policy.

If they do, however, they will be knocked back every time (as so far it
seems to be par for the course), and, again, not knowing Dean, such power
and destruction are now at work in all levels of our government, military,
corporate world, etc, that it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if
someone whispered in his ear "Shut the f*ck up and become a team player or
else...", and he did.

I'm also, as you stated, interested to see how and why such amazing
statements would come from "The Democrats", if indeed they did, or if they
were just "a figment of the imagination of the author" of that article.

This is fixing to make "VietNam" look like a 5 year old's birthday party by
comparison.  The new colonization by boasting politicians, soldiers,
corporations, flag wavers, and theo-cons of vast oil reserves sitting in the
middle of Allah Land.  There is so much money, among other things, at stake
here, that, again, if Dean said it, I certainly would like to hear the
reason.  But then again, I've rarely met a politician that didn't wind up
stabbing The People Etc in the back one way or the other, sooner or later.
If this Mr. Dean person is somehow exempt from such enormous influences and
power fluxations at The *Very* Top, I will probably wind up being most
surprised and pleased.  So far, I've never seen someone struggle to the very
top without falling on one knee in the end to the powers that be.

And since we are now currently under the control of the closest thing to
World Dominators that we have ever seen, at least in my lifetime (other than
Hitler etc who at least made a stab at it, unlike our guys who are already
almost finished with their Opening Game and moving smoothly on into their
Middle Game), it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see any or even
Many of the "Democrats" falling to their knees in relatively silent
obesience and agreement with "New World Policy".

Oh well, despite my ramblings, VietNam...?  I shudder at the almost pale
comparison of "VietNam" to what is coming.

Bin-Laden etc only hit us one time.  One time in what?...4? years.....?

Can you imagine the future when they *really* decide to do more than just
"get our attention"....?    Devastating.   These are not stupid nor inept
people.  And the further our new American Fuhrers push into the Middle East
and cement themselves and their interests there, the more often Bin-Laden
etc will wind up finding reason and opportunity to attack Mainland America.
Just the way it will go.  And most likely they won't bother holding up
convenience stores to show their power over all of America and the new
"crusaders/occupiers".

It all, no matter what I think though, continues to play into World
Domination (especially as so many people know by now, the gas and oil caches
sitting in The Middle East), and there is no way they can conquer The World
without completely and forever finally dominating America itself.

Which is one reason all the "Patriot Acts" that are here and keep coming,
remain one of the key integers to the entire stage play.

You build enough weapons, someone is going to use them eventually.

You build A System that even mildly objecting to The New American Policy
wreaks havoc on your house, people like Dean, eventually, wind up like
Karzei in Afghanistan, standing there not fully realizing yet how much of a
pawn he is in the entire Game, and either get down on one knee, or their
career is over, they are finished.

You simply can't beat The System.  People try.  People die.  Or People
retire and fade away.  Normally.  In many instances.

And this New System is being built very very well, having, as some know now,
been in the planning stages for quite some time.

It's so Perfect that if I was a Republican (gag me with a spoon...), I would
be creaming in my jeans right about now with euphoria.

The Propaganda is flawless.   In all arenas.

The terrorist threat allows them to secure full control over all aspects of
America, rebuild any Systems to their exact streamlined specifications, and
with no further ability with any real effectiveness to object from even the
peanut gallery, the world, and America, finally, is their oyster, forever.

Which, on top of all that, all the "rumors" that "Our Top Guys" might have
not just known about all this pre-911, but engineered it specifically for
this purpose, continues to fascinate me as I watch Fact after Fact after
miserable Fact unfurl before my eyes, indicating that all the fairy tales in
the world cannot now match this unspeakable act of Treason Against Democracy
they have committed all the rest of us to, by simply being who we are, in
their flight toward their New Reality.

Jim Morrison once wrote something like "Nobody Gets Out Of Here Alive".

My current opinion amidst my travels with the rest of the catfish skimming
the bottom is that there is no longer a way out of this without another
actual American Revolution.

Nothing but shaking the very pillars of the Tyranny which now occupies our
higher offices of our land, is going to be able to do anything paltry like
"remove 14 American military bases from Iraq" or "Some day give Afghanistan
back to the Afghanis" or "Anything else for that matter".

How that is going to be accomplished, I'm not completely sure at this
present time, but I do know that as I continue to see various "Democrats"
fighting for something called a "Filibuster", the current Traitors to
America continue to shake the very pillars of Democracy itself, among just
about every other thing we once believed and hoped America stood for.

Whether Dean said that or didn't, I don't presently know.

I do know that no matter what he said, in face of the current System now in
place, his words, either way, basically have little if no effect at all.

Just like everyone elses, for the most part.

If such a basic reality winds up being true, rather than just another
figment of my imagination, then, again, nothing short of throwing them out
of The Entire System is going to "fix anything" anymore, within or without
the borders of the good old USA.

And these days, at least the last I looked, it's still illegal to overthrow
your own Government in America to save the country, even from the hands of
people like the Traitors who currently control The Entire System.

Now THAT would be a great Law to repeal, thus allowing Americans to retake
their own country periodically from Tyrants who come to power through one
device or another here, but since we, THE ACTUAL PEOPLE OF AMERICA, no
longer control most of the Government, I guess we'll just have to wait for
them all to fall over from heart attacks.

By that late date, people will have forgotten the term "VietNam", and the
millions of "patriotic muslims" around the world who are not sitting around
on their sofas programming their vcrs, eating haagen-daaz, and trying to
tune in Oprah, will have decimated what is left of our sanity here in
Mainland America after having had plenty of time to plan their ***2nd***
assault on the USA.

Which will, of course, give them "good sound just reason" to then implement
"Patriot Act 50".

It's now down to about who will destroy us first now, the "Terrorists" or
"Our Own Top People".

I'm still voting for "Our Own Top People", they're still holding all the
cards, and there isn't one "outspoken British MP" among all the "Democrats"
left it seems, and The System doesn't recognize them to begin with anymore.

If Dean is one, keep me informed, I'd like to see him in action.

Cheeseburger

- Mother Superior jumped the gun.....  Mother Superior, John's a gone....