[Mb-civic] The Courage to Develop Clean Energy

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon May 23 19:55:29 PDT 2005

Bill,

This is a very good article...with vision one can reach the brokers for funding. Sustainable products and processes are the real future.

What-ever technology is used to make a process cleaner is good but for the short term, especially in fossil fuels, whether or not they are on the brink of exhaustion, may or may not be the issue. It is the harmful by-products that produce the unintentional consequences called fallout. This we know.

Technology using renewable resources; wind, solar, geothermal, bio-diesel, bio-mass is futuristic, yet presently profitable. Choose any for that matter-all have volumes of research-seed money is plentiful, but operational fees are not.

However, profits and cash flow(s) are end-products of these primary product resources. I have a project (started 30 years or so ago) and presently in the works (http://capital.vulcan.com/), which relies on sustainable earthly resources and an environment which continues to produce its own organic products for self-sufficiency and sustainability for 4 to 5 star clientele. It is not a small effort which utilizes 700-995 acres. It depends on a global customer base.

What I am finding is that 'one' has to stand in line; mediating, chakra meditating, by practicing patience, in hopes that out of the hundreds, your project is the stand-out. Somewhat similar to standing in an audition line, (some 30+ years ago) holding on to just a sliver of a chance, knowing full well, all you propose and contain, is within your vibratory, still-small voice.

So, for some of us, to be visionary is one thing. The other, is to be bold and courageous, to take that chance, evn so, still others have to believe, that the earth's treasures can save us from our own destructive natures-while waiting in line, hopefully, to be called for that presentation.

Thank you-

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/

-- William Swiggard <swiggard at comcast.net> wrote: