[Mb-civic] FW: Water effects aging

Mary Louise smn marylouiseparis at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 09:29:23 PDT 2005

Bravo!!!  Gerald and Michael!!!!!!   Water is such a simple solution to
keeping a body fit and looking great!  Here in Paris, most people  drink an
AVERAGE of one liter water per day....many drink 2 liters,  csrrying the
liter bottles with them on the streets, public transportation, work places.
Wine has its traditional place but water is another top priority.   BRAVO
again!!   Marylouise