[Mb-civic] Danger of melting Everest glaciers

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Thu May 19 14:00:31 PDT 2005

This is so sad... In 2000 I was on line and in contact with a film maker and have a video they did while climbing Everest and the beauty of it is astonishing.... So so beautiful, it would be tragic for any of these beautiful  glaciers in Patagonia, Tibet or any other place to be melting because of global warming. Being up in the clouds and looking down from the mountains is breath taking.

I have one picture taken from Everest of the sun just rising over Tibet... and some others from Everest looking out over the clouds and seeing the other mountains which of course are not as high as Everest.... :-)

peace,
barbara