[Mb-civic] Re: Jesus' words on Armageddon

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu May 19 00:09:30 PDT 2005

Re:  Jesus' words on Armageddon

Ian wrote:

"Jesus was referring to a generation to come, and not the one that He was
speaking to."

"That is all.  No hidden motives, ulterior agendas, or even ministerial
tomfoolery or divinely-inspired interpretation. Just plain english (or, more
accurately, Aramaic) vis-a-vis grammar, punctuation and syntax."

CheeseComment:   I still think that the possibility exists that he was
either drunk or a dupe of a group of people called the Essenes if when he
said that he was referring to some "future generation" not yet born that
were to be the ones to "expect Armageddon" in their lifetimes.

Regardless, the concept of Armageddon has been used to dominate various
innumerable circles of reality on this planet for almost forever by ruthless
people.

And perhaps, as Lyle stated, as some people believe this Earthly existence
might actually be "A station of Hell", if that winds up being the case, then
all the "legends" of "Earth being ruled by The Devil" etc "until God comes
back to throw him down finally" (or whatever it takes to break outta dis
joint) would follow along those lines, and that would mean we are living on
a prison planet ruled by invisible beings with vast powers from The Dark
Side.

I thought it was Hell enough having to deal with just people like the
Republicans and Democrats, but now you tell me all THAT is hanging around in
"The Air" as well...?

Give me a break.  It's not enough I have to crack my butt to battle
psychotic humans who create Hell themselves here on Earth, but there is some
kind of Dark Ruler running around in dimensions, darkness and invisibilities
with vast powers that I must also battle, overcome, and vanquish..........?

Not a problem.      I'll send you guys a postcard....    :|

The incessant global Constant cleverly promulgated by The Dark Ones' human
servants at the top of our various pecking orders of our respective
countries etc of "My god is the only true and right one, My politics are the
only true and right ones, My realities are the only true and right ones, My
race is the only true and right one, Etc Etc Etc", which keeps all you
miserable suckers at each others' throats endlessly, are starting to get in
my way and annoy me.

Ya'll...   everyone everywhere...    try to tone down on some of that pure
unadulterated bullshit, I'm workin' here.......