[Mb-civic] Lone protester still takes a stand for Terri Schiavo

Rhaerther at aol.com Rhaerther at aol.com
Tue May 17 14:48:11 PDT 2005

Lone protester still takes a stand for Terri Schiavo

Many politicians and religious reich leaders took advantage of the media
controversy, but once the spotlight was gone, took their donations and brownie
points home and left their "cause" behind (While  leaving Hospice, Pinellas
County School Board, and the City of  Pinellas Park with huge bills for security,
clean-up, and transporting children  to another school).  Where are the
glamour boys now?  Where is Terry  Randall collapsing in prayer on the sidewalk?
Jeb Bush, what no more  statements?  And Rev. Jackson, where have you gone?
You were  in Pinellas County last week regarding the child who was handcuffed,
did  you bother to reaffirm your commitment to Terri's parents?

While I completely disagree with the politics and trampling of  rights that
occurred and disagree with this woman I truly admire and  respect her for
having the courage to continue to protest when the stars have  all gone home.

_http://www.sptimes.com/2005/05/17/Tampabay/Lone_protester_still_.shtml_
(http://www.sptimes.com/2005/05/17/Tampabay/Lone_protester_still_.shtml)

Richard Haerther