[Mb-civic] FW: For All You Religious Folk.....

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon May 16 19:29:16 PDT 2005

HI THERE!

There's always a danger in diving into anything without regard for your environment and how your actions affect the community and its tolerance level.

This my friend, is no different than greed, glutony, plain getting snoockered, and people in your face.

At least when the PEACE movement got in your face-you know they were real; you felt compassion for them, their cause, the war and their objectivity, because they were after all, right!

We told the President, that going into Iraq was a bad idea, something was not right-it was concocted-it would create chaos, didn't we.

So...what do they have today. Not success. Bad judgement, greed and us-getting snoockered, or at least they tried and won the election, through unethical methods; lies, cheating and more.

How do we point out to people that are overindulging; even in religion?
It's no different than junkies, alchoholism, crack, ice, tar-it's all the same when you inhale the spirit of bad junk!

Now if it were more organic...more grounded in Natural Nature; Nature has a way of communicating to your senses that you're heading for the big bad downer. But.......

THEY KNOW BEST!!!

WELL-MY FRIENDS; UNTIL THE NEXT BIG TRAIN COMES ROARING THROUGH TOWN AND WHACKS THE FANATICS OFF THE TRACK-we all just have to wait it out and LAUGH!

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/

-- Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
Is this for real? I guess it is.