[Mb-civic] Try this!

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Fri May 13 12:27:13 PDT 2005

Ian....

Thank you for sending this it was interesting to take and I am pleased with myself where I came out on the scale after truthfully answering questions on the 6  pages. After finishing and reviewing the others mentioned who were at the same spot on the scale 1) Gandhi, 2)Dalai Lama 3) Nelson Mandela  I like being in their company :-)....

Thanks again.
barbara