[Mb-civic] Re: Pat Buchanan just does not get it!

Rhaerther at aol.com Rhaerther at aol.com
Thu May 12 18:56:11 PDT 2005

Is this gentleman a product of the Florida school systems?  His lack  of
history is appalling, but then again, as far as the Christian Reich is  concerned,
accuracy don't count.  Why are these suddenly "Christian  Countries?  Where
was the Christian Reich during the Holocaust?   During the Soviet occupation of
Eastern Europe?  And can someone  rationalize what Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Pol Pot
and Castro have to do with  Yalta?  I keep hearing more and more of my
Republican friends. (yes they do  socialize with liberal commie bastards like myself,
but only if their  friends can't see them. Kinda like that date you take out
because you like  them but don't want to be seen with) They wonder where
America is headed, and  no longer trust or believe in strongly in the Republican
Christian Reich  that is trying to complete their takeover of democracy.

As far as WII being worth it, I have 2 uncles, one landed in Sicily, the
other at Normandy, who would say yes it was.  Picture the world today  without
the Allied forces defeating the Axis.  It seems now the Christian  Reich will
stoop to any low to discredit any accomplishment that doesn't fit  their agenda
for domination of the US so they can take on the world.  If  they succeed in
their US domination, guess who looses the war at the greatest  price?

Richard Haerther