[Mb-civic] left and right charade

Peter Fleming peterfleming at earthlink.net
Sat May 7 18:57:49 PDT 2005

Lunch follow up  I send this to you imploringly
so that if it makes sense to you
    I can beg you to stop referring to left and right,
  the absence of logic usage of which
  is one of the biggest scams AGAINST THE PEOPLE

Michael,   This is long,  but when in doubt on original thought,
   drafting long is the lesser of two evils to get there.

         LEFT OR RIGHT          DECEPTIVE OR NOT ?
           Perhaps it’s the premiere propaganda weapon

              by Peter Fleming        September  3   2003
                   polished up for Michael Butler May 7, 2005

Most politicians call themselves, and are media referred to, as either
left or right.  Occasionally there is a centrist for added meaningless.

What do ANY of them mean?   left right liberal conservative??

The media thrives on it, but when reality speaks and anybody who’s
willing,
looks at the record, here are the paralyzing FACTS:
All politicians WANT, BELIEVE IN AND PROMOTE
THE SAME BASIC MAJOR THINGS,
                       MORE CENTRALIZED GOVERNMENT:

                            ever more taxes from the citizens

                            an constantly  expanding Federal monopoly

                            ignore Patriot Act personal rights
intrusions

                            richer, privileged self perks and huge
retirements

                            “illicit” substances to continue to be
illegal

                            special legalized privileges for major
campaign donors

                            unlimited printing of fake, “fiat”, paper
money

                            continuous allowing-in of Latin alien
invasion

                            constant  expansion of federalized areas of
crime
                                               the swallowing up of
states rights

                            federalizing of “health” WHO powers

                            trillion dollar drug prohibition crime
underground

                            uncontrollable bank dirty money laundering

                            more non violent users in federal prisons

                            federally supported prison growth industry
                                  (future concentration camps for
dissenters)

                            escalation of gun prohibition regulations
                                  (leading to next black market crime
underground)

                            more armed federal agencies DEA, BATF etc,

                                                 armed primarily against
our own citizens

                            mostly government sympathetic faces appear
in media

                            to not give support, to AVOID helping
whistleblowers

                            starting with JFK, ignore investigative
research of 9-11,
                           Okla, Waco, Vince Foster, etc,  and ongoing
discussions

But, what DO we hear and read where left and right CLAIM to differ?
Stuff like unemployment, abortion, the minimum wage, government day
care,
socialized medicine, welfare, free pharmaceuticals, newly invented hate
crime
 (giving us two kinds of murder one).  Remember issues of the
environment, Michael?
 I know in my heart that these relatively small differences are just
daily entertainment fodder,
a blanket cover up for all who want more and bigger taxing government
controls over
all of the little people

 you and me.

Using the easy cliché of calling it left or right just helps THEM.

Wrestlers are the perfect parallel.    It matters not who wins, or who
you root for.
 The long term results will be the same!!!   It’s all pre-planned and
FIXED.
The fix is in.   The “fight” is well rehearsed and only those wrestlers
who are
pre approved get to appear in this fixed event.   They do their BEST not
to hurt
each other, as violent as they pretend to be.    And like the congress,
the pay is good,
  the obedient priests do exactly what they are told, and keep their
mouths SHUT.
After work, they go out and drink together, lovingly slapping each other
on the back;
later, they share the same hookers.      Next day, wrestlers rehearse,
and politicians
go in the back room to pre-plan the next scam.

Maybe the most audacious L/R scam of them ALL, is the night of the big
presidential
speech in Congress, and one “side of the aisle” claps and the other does
not
JUST TO PROVE TO THE MILLIONS OF DUMMIES WATCHING
THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !!
THAT, my friend, IS A CHARADE, the pinnacle of all charades.
THAT is THE BIG LIE!  the straight faced, BIG LIE.

Now, Michael, please don’t just send me a big time “executive
one-liner”, please!!
Send nothing, or
tell me this is a revelation to you, and you agree and
you are at least considering putting this on your site.

Remember that NONE of the really great truth seekers use this LEFTRIGHT
SHIT ANY more   It's gone...left in the dust of the elite media
                a last tool of deception against the willingly ignorant
mislead masses