[Mb-civic] CBC News - HEY, HEY! HO, HO! SEXY CHEERLEADING HAS GOT TO GO!

  • What I find offensive, is that you have a President and a First Lady "partying" while their Nation is at war!

    Young American men and women are dying every day in Iraq and yet the Mrs's is telling desperate wives jokes, and the President is playing golf and relaxing in Crawford every other week.

    Any other past President was 24/7 at their desk, including Johnson and Nixon. Bush is not, and he only does a press release when he has too!

    I just do not understand, America is at war, yet it is not the primary concern of the Nation!

    Iraq is no longer front page, even if 10 or 11 troops are killed in one day!

    Michael Jackson and the new Star Wars movie are bigger events.

    The facts are there, yet the American people do nothing about it !!

    God Forgive America !

    Later H