[Mb-civic] RE: Truth Fairy

Cara Robin cararobindesign at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 11:10:09 PDT 2005

Hiya,
As is so often the case, another FALSE story circulating around the internet
and our Lists...as if we don't have enough stuff to read already.
PLEASE EVERYBODY, CHECK OUT YOUR STORIES BEFORE SENDING THEM ON!!
It's easy, go to www.snopes.com, type in the subject of your story in the
search bar and read on.
If it's true, pass it onto us; otherwise, spare us!
Thanks,
Cara T-F