[Mb-civic] revolution

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Mar 23 20:16:29 PST 2005

Hi Guys,

What worked in the late 50's and early sixties was the display of torment from the faces of the down-trodden.

The down-trodden during that time were Martin Luther King Jr. and his followers. We saw pain, we saw police beatings, billy clubs flying, assasinations (CIA?) and the famous freedom rides.

If we can capture that again-with the riots in the streets, we might have something.

I am supporting Martin Luther King's Peace marches. Let the wackos beat upon those of us brave enough to go through it again. (It captures air time).

Anarchy-violent revolution will get us no where (well put by the way).
Crank out our newspapers, and watch them get raided and closed down. Continue (gorilla style), open printing offices whereever. Keep the news flowing from the grass-roots level.

Watch those in the streets try to change us by committing their own degree of violence and hate towards us.

The black panther movement, no matter how strong, righteous and visionary, created a magnetic force that drew those who hate blacks and found an excuse to infiltrate using government resources.

Peace marches (non-violent)-Buddha style-watch the clubs wail down, but in the end when the cloud clears-confusion is naught and a message emerges.

Peace through agressive, non-violent confrontation is the answer always.
We have seen what happens the other way...Ruby Ridge, Waco, Wounded Knee, breaking into the armory, Black Panthers, Timothy McVey, etc.

Besides the media today will turn their cameras on pain, beatings, and peace demonstrations if they turn wild, which they will. You know, the media loves that kind of stuff, black jack-boots, black fatigues, black helmets and lots of mace. Something like the WTO riots here in Seattle a while back.

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/

-- "Cheeseburger" <maxfury at granderiver.net> wrote:
Re:  revolution

Baker wrote:

=========
bear
......peaceful demonstrations are getting nowhere...the media just plays
them down and continues to propagate lies...what to do??? what is needed is
an armed revolution...properly planned and executed simultaeneously in the
u.s. and europe....first target should be the media..all major t.v.stations
and newspapers...a very large force is required...the force is there [take,
for instance, the 50% who no longer bother to vote!] all that is lacking
here is leadership...a dozen good men would fit the bill, like one for each
territory...recruiting should commence [in secret] and include law
enforcement and military...an armed take over of western media and immediate
broadcasting of the real situation and the day would be won....let's take
back our countries and boot out the gangsters....it is the only
solution.....madbaker
==============

While it worked in 1776, so to speak, today such a solution appears
impractical, especially with such traffic during rush hours.  The closest
alternative even mildly related to such an approach of "relating
information" would be something like in the movie "Hackers".  But a bunch of
guys with bullets and guns running around Europe and the USA taking over
newspapers and radio and television news studios simultaneous while
"broadcasting the truth" would probably, in the end, turn into nothing more
productive over here than another reality TV thing, eventually beating
everyone else out during sweeps week, with, eventually, a whole bunch of
dead people and all the newspapers and radio and television news studios
going back to business as usual the next convenient Monday morning
broadcasting "the truth" about the "wackos" who all flipped out together and
are now either dead or behind bars awaiting trials, conveniently leaving
plenty of room for the now already overobviously psychotic truly wacked out
"powers that be" to once again point their fingers and publicly state "See,
we told you so, you need people like us to protect you from people like
them", which is how we got into all these messes to begin with in the first
place.

In closing, please try to remember that it was not so long ago about 200
miles north of Cheeseburgerville here up in Waco Texas that the FBI and all
the rest burned about 75 civilian men women and children Americans to death,
in their own home, after the Sheriff had already told them "Hey, all I had
to do was call the main guy on the telephone and he would have gladly come
into town to my office..." for simply just *possessing* illegal weapons, and
they were a "Christian Offshoot Cult" or somesuch (not even athiests,
liberals or treehuggers).  And no legal charges whatsoever were brought
against any of them for even breaking a fingernail of a goose.  I don't
really know where you live, but where I live, if you spit on the sidewalk,
there are people hanging around waiting to see you are formidably punished
for it.  I simply do not wish to productivelessly go down in a blaze of
glory for a halfcocked plan that should not even be considered, especially
in places like Europe or the USA, until we are a hop a skip and a jump from
the actual future government internment camps and there are no other
alternatives left available to people who still profess to be free but that
one.

My best, at least at the current moment, heh, advice remains "hack the
planet", sue their *sses off, impeach impeach impeach, sue sue sue, discover
discover discover, expose expose expose, etc etc etc, and, if one is truly
adventurous, begin throwing all one's resources into an actual Global
Information Machine that is at the very least if nothing else capable of at
least keeping pace with, if not surpassing, the flavor of the moment
Propaganda Machine that we are currently forced to endure, which so far such
a tiny possibly useful item remains completely nonexistent.

Cheeseburger

- Ok, Cheeseburger, I don't have all night, it's getting late, hurry up,
decide, are you going to go with those boys and take over CNN tonight or
check out my edible panties I bought today at the mall...?    :|
Cheeseburger...?   Are you going to answer me, Cheeseburger...?     Uh, just
a second, darlin', I'm thinkin'...     Oh...ok...      Ok.......