[Mb-civic] Chatting with Jesus

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 18:37:56 PST 2005

Bravo!  With two minor quibbles (i.e., that Jesus would never refer to Himself as "Jesus Christ," and that He would have used an initial cap on the word "God"), this is one of the best things I have read in a very long time.  I am going to share this with my entire ministry network, and strongly suggest that each of the people on that network share it with their networks.

As an ironic aside, I have been working on an article entitled "Is President Bush Truly Christian?"  I think I can safely set it aside...

Peace.