[Mb-civic] U.S. Broadcast Exclusive: Secret U.S. Plans For Iraq's Oil Spark Political Fight Between Neocons and Big Oil

hecate at diamonddragon.com hecate at diamonddragon.com
Mon Mar 21 07:16:08 PST 2005

Hecate  ( hecate at diamonddragon.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

|  U.S. Broadcast Exclusive: Secret U.S. Plans For Iraq's Oil Spark Political Fight Between Neocons and Big Oil
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/21/1455245

In an explosive new report, investigative journalist Greg Palast charges that President Bush was planning to invade Iraq before the September 11th attacks and was considering two very different plans about what to do with Iraq's oil. The plans reportedly sparked a political fight between neoconservatives and big oil companies. Greg Palast joins us in our firehouse studio and we air his exclusive report, "Secret U.S. Plans For Iraq's Oil" for the first time in this country.
This story continues at: