[Mb-civic] Campus Resistance: Students Stage Counter-Recruitment Protests Across the Country

hecate at diamonddragon.com hecate at diamonddragon.com
Sat Mar 19 09:28:22 PST 2005

Hecate  ( hecate at diamonddragon.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

Dugan is a very articulate speaker in this interview

|  Campus Resistance: Students Stage Counter-Recruitment Protests Across the Country
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/18/1450222

Students around the country have launched a national week of campus resistance to mark the second anniversary of the Iraq invasion and high profile counter-recruitment protests are being staged at university campuses around the country. We speak with a former marine and recruiter's assistant who is now speaking out against the military and two people arrested during a protest against military recruiters on university campus. [includes rush transcript]
This story continues at: