[Mb-civic] God Gene

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 17 17:37:02 PST 2005

Michael:

That is an interesting question.  I suppose it might depend on who it is who
stands to gain or lose from it - "on which side of the aisle," as it were.

Conspiracy theorists, I'm sure, could give numerous reasons why it may be
so, from either side of the aisle.  However, it would seem that one wouldn't
have to go too far to find a reason or two.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I will certainly give
it some thought, now that you bring it up.

Peace.