[Mb-civic] The End Is Near - Gasoline Hits $2.00 A Gallon In Cheeseburgerville

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Mar 17 01:28:03 PST 2005

The End Is Near - Gasoline Hits $2.00 A Gallon In Cheeseburgerville

Must be something big in play behind the scenes coming.  I thought I was
watching them rather carefully.  Get ready for an interesting move somewhere
in the shadows.

Anyway, gasoline hit $2.00 a gallon in my little town here now.  Never seen
it that high in my entire lifetime.  That's a long long time by the way.

Just thought I'd let you know in case you're paying a dollar a gallon still
somewhere.  Email me some in a balloon.  Glad to see the economy is booming.