[Mb-civic] Truth Is, Bush's Propaganda Hurts the U.S.

michael at intrafi.com michael at intrafi.com
Wed Mar 16 18:28:06 PST 2005

This story was sent to you by: michael butler

Truth Is, Bush's Propaganda Hurts the U.S.

ANDRES MARTINEZ

March 16 2005

When I was growing up in Mexico, we subscribed to the local Chihuahua newspaper and a Mexico City paper whose arrival around lunchtime was a much-anticipated treat — it had a far better sports section. My exposure to U.S. news in that pre-Internet, pre-satellite-TV era was intermittent, mostly by way of the El Paso Times and Time magazine.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-martinez16mar16,0,3030907.story

Visit latimes.com at http://www.latimes.com