[Mb-civic] U.N. May Need Bolton's Bitter Medicine

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Mar 9 18:00:08 PST 2005

Re:  U.N. May Need Bolton's Bitter Medicine

*snip*

Funniest thing I've read in a long time.

"Hitler" assembling his entourage for "The Final Conflict".   Fascinating to
watch.

If America, the "neo-conservatives", the "new saviours of the world", on
both sides of The Aisle, could contain their own anti-Humanitarian agendas
both domestically and abroad, half the "Terrorism". "Tyranny" and
"Inequality" across the globe would disappear overnight.

But they can't.  And they won't.  It's just too profitable to remain on "a
steady course" rather than do something imbecilic like rein in their own
crimes and shortcomings.

So, instead, we'll send a right-wing munching on glass guy to "rein in the
UN" like Bolton instead.

Again, funniest thing I've read in a long time.

If it weren't for superpowers like America who continue to maintain the most
advanced and most numerous amount of WMD in stock and who are currently in
The Middle East killing 10's or 100's of thousands of, among other people,
Civilians, and for all reasons, OIL, and using the smokescreen of "We are
bringing Peace and Freedom to the world", for the most part we wouldn't even
need things like the UN.

But we need to rein them in anyway because "They" are "the out of control
people".

Again, LA Times other news outlets political analysts etc, thanks for the
laughs.  My chocolate milk shot right out of my nose, took me an hour to
clean up my computer monitor.