[Mb-civic] Plan would lift veil on lobbyists

Rhaerther at aol.com Rhaerther at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 07:50:48 PST 2005

Florida politics, home of the free lunch; let the lobbyists write the  bills,
they know better than we the elected officials do; and other time honored
good-old-boy rituals are almost as amusing to read about as  Louisiana politics
under Long or Edwards.  Then again, most  Florida politicians lack the style
and cahones of those two.  Now the new  state Senate President has convinced
Governor Bush it's time for lobbyist  reform.  I wonder if this concept could
spread to Washington?

_http://sptimes.com/2005/03/09/State/Plan_would_lift_veil_.shtml_
(http://sptimes.com/2005/03/09/State/Plan_would_lift_veil_.shtml)

Richard Haerther