[Mb-civic] William Dowell on George Bush's Wahabbis

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Mar 8 03:16:11 PST 2005

Re:  William Dowell on George Bush's Wahabbis

Good article.  Makes sense to me.  Makes sense to a lot of people.  Funny
how things like Pure Logic do that sometimes.  I will just remind Mr.
Dowell, however, not that he needs reminding, but the "Christian Right" are
still the same people who were standing there shouting "Go ahead, Moses,
we're thirsty, knock the crap out of that rock...".  All the articles and
words in the world will not change that permanently imbedded characteristic
anytime soon.  And they still control about 25 million votes.  They haven't
had this much fun in a long time.  They're not about to let go of the
joystick anytime in the near future.