[Mb-civic] Leading Syrian Human Rights Lawyer Blasts U.S. Foreign Policy of "Empire" in the Middle East

hecate at diamonddragon.com hecate at diamonddragon.com
Mon Mar 7 18:36:45 PST 2005

Hecate  ( hecate at diamonddragon.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

so who's moving in ? France ? atleast they've always felt Lebanon was enough "theirs" to try and protect it. What's up lately w/ Libya ?

|  Leading Syrian Human Rights Lawyer Blasts U.S. Foreign Policy of "Empire" in the Middle East
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/03/1524233

As Washington's rhetoric towards Syria grows more hostile, we turn to a perspective seldom heard in corporate media: the perspective of Syrians who are not government officials. We go to Damascus to speak with Haythem al-Maleh, one of Syria's leading human rights lawyers. [includes rush transcript]
This story continues at: