[Mb-civic] krauthammer

peter baker djinbaqr at tiscali.co.za
Sun Mar 6 01:23:29 PST 2005

bear
.......the washington post article by the above [couldn't be anything else than a fascist pig with a name like that] is a prime example of the problem we have with the media....the wars on afghanistan and iraq have led to a glorious revolution in the middle east!!!!!!!!!! what a load of misleading and misinformed codswallop....both of these "glorious wars" were in fact disasters....both these "wonderful" "democratic" elections were a complete and utter sham...in reality afghanistan is producing much more opium than under the taliban and iraq is a complete disaster area....under saddam westerners could travel to iraq and enjoy a trouble free visit...today the reporters skulk in their hotels unable to travel freely...american troops are still being knocked off daily despite the media's refusal to publish these deaths...now over 1,500...yet we get krauthammers "everything in the garden is rosy" crap..and the people lap it up greedily......give me strength.....madbaker.