[Mb-civic] Re: Rumsfeld Sued Over Prisoner Abuse

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Mar 3 00:18:55 PST 2005

Re:  Rumsfeld Sued Over Prisoner Abuse

=======
michael thought you would like this site.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/030105A.shtml
======

That was an interesting article.

An article was here last month or something that said a similar lawsuit
against him in Germany was thrown out of the high court or something because
"that's an American legal issue".

The results of this lawsuit should be interesting, and maybe even historical
(or not), however, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that someday someone
will sue and win to see the minutes of the Energy meeting Cheney still won't
let us look at.

Well, it would be nice to see all of them sued and convicted of all their
crimes, wouldn't it...

Lol...

Nevermind, just wishful thinking again of regimelessness.

"Tyrants Behind Bars" - available at all bookstores now.

It sometimes seems that someone took the worst most hardened political and
other criminals from a Federal  Prison, and said "Here, here are all the
resources of the greatest nation on the Earth at your command", and they
were also able to be so sneaky as to even completely dupe the Republican
Party itself.

And they now control all of it, and we pay them to do it, and they simply
put just do not appear to have our best interests at heart whatsoever.

And the propaganda flows.

And Rumsfeld is just another cog in the machine.

A dangerous one, by all means, but just one of so many.

And *that*...  is where I ran out of words again.

Watching the merry-go-round of madness, unable to reach the wiring.

Witnessing the passing of "Rehearsal" from generation to generation.

Wondering what happened to The Show.

A lawsuit is at least a beginning.

Larger miracles have come from smaller things.

No more fingers left to cross, no more cheeks left to turn.

I hear a very simple sound, with my ear down to the ground...

We want the (our) world (back), and we want it....

now

Cheeseburger

- "Uh, yes, well, Mr. Cheeseburger, if you would like your world back, and
now, that will cost you a tidy sum to either buy it back, what's left of it,
piece by piece, or pay for litigation to retrieve it's ownership back into
your possession, the former being of course more expedient if not less
expensive..."   ...  "Mr.  Cheeseburger...?"  "Yes...?"  "Your response...?"
"Don't get your knickers into a panic, I'm thinking..."  "Oh...  ok..."
"Ok...."