[Mb-civic] Silence the Intellectuals...

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Mar 2 21:56:08 PST 2005

Michael and ALL,

-they want us to go to the streets so they can arrest the intellectuals and put them away...

They are going after the Professors---they are ...

Blog it out! Blog it to the free world!!

Keep the electronics going with your outrage, your desires, their complete disdain for lack of order, disgust in your own back yard.

Keep on - keep on -keep on!!

They must be defeated-they are the enemy-not you my brother and sister...they are goin to get louder, more terrible yet.

Get louder-and louder-forget about reconcilation-they don't want it.

What they want is to see the Democrats in a grave...YOU SEE how frightened they are..

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP BOOM!
OHHH GOWAA FLOWER-POWER!!!

I am forever blowing bubbles...pretty bubbles in the air...it floats so high, nearly touches the sky and like my dreams, they fall and die...

Fortunes always shining...

Lyle Clement Kang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/