[Mb-civic] VERY IMPORTANT ARTICLE PLEASE WRITE ME WHAT YOU THINK - MICHAEL

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Mar 2 20:50:14 PST 2005

Re:  VERY IMPORTANT ARTICLE PLEASE WRITE ME WHAT YOU THINK - MICHAEL

I think.....   I think.....   I think I'm very depressed about the entire
situation.

I could go into a semi-tirade here about everything which would just bore
people and depress me some more, but, oh, well, nevermind, ok, I'll do it
anyway.

It's a mess.  It's a madhouse.  A great job of engineered treason.  Costing
us gazillions of dollars while we pay for them to basically enslave us, ruin
our business, trash our rights, and use the same old hashed over Propaganda
they've used forever to keep us informed that "Everything is going just
fine, don't worry, we have it all under Control".

And I sit here with 84 cents wondering "Hmm, how can I save the world from
here...?", while people like Pitt, Schell, Tom, Etc, report about it etc,
but not much happens to *Change It* for the better, mostly because they 1.
Have no major access to major media anymore, and 2. The whole thing is
basically run by One Party now for the most part, who block access to
Positive Change at every turn in the road.

If indeed "Might Makes Right", as my father used to tell me in bedtime
stories so long ago, they indeed hold all the cards, it would appear.

>From stuffing the judiciary with their people, to putting complete boobs
like Alberto Geneva Conventions Are Quaint Gonzales to head the DOJ, to
using new ThinkSpeak slogans for trashing environments, rights, etcs, such
as "Blue Skies", to, well, the Domestic scene is going down the toilet under
The Mighty rule of the basically Morally Inferior.

It's all a scam, the domestic scene as well as our international plays.
We've been taken.  I'm sitting around with millions of other Americans
(among others) going "What the f*ck can we do to change this now back into
anything even midly resembling Democracy..?".

And people can't even reach The People to instruct them what to do even if
they wanted to for the most part.  They, again, have no control over Major
Media to save their own butts, much less their country.

So, hmmm, you got millions of people sitting out here going "Ok, show us how
to make it better", some people on the side of what's left of Democracy
going "Ok, this is really messed up", but no access to a Majority of the
millions who are still sitting out here wondering what the f*ck to do about
it all.

Nice endless circle that leads nowhere.

They have the entire government for the most part, all their political and
judicial appointees, most of the Supreme Court, the now notoriously shabby
leadership at the head of our Military, Mainstream Media Propaganda, etc etc
etc, and a nice neat package of at least 25 million Fundamentalist voters
who will bark every time they mention "God" from The Top, and we have
millions and millions more of People than that measly little 25 million who
continue to sit out here going "What the f*ck can we do about all this
crap...?", and nobody able to reach them, pull them together, and even give
them Step Number One as to The Right Direction.

Go figure.   Anyways (deep breath), if the statistics remain accurate,
again, out of *all* the people that frequent The Internet, only about 15
percent of that number even bother to check out anything similar to "news
related items", much less wander accidentally upon things like Tom,
TruthOut, etc etc etc.

Bad news for us all around the circle.  That, in itself, is not news either.
You asked what I think.  I think we need a Game Plan.  A way out of this
crap.

No, I don't have one.  The best I can come up with is *some* form of Mass
Communication that at the *very* least *ALLOWS* "our side" to at *least* be
able to *minimally* =communicate= with those MILLIONS of people sitting out
there right now going "What the f*ck can we do to change all this crap these
idiots have created and are running down the field with at breakneck
speed...?".

To the best of my knowledge, one of the most important roadblocks standing
in the way of *any* kind of Progress against these ummm people from the
nether regions, remains The Ability To Communicate With The Millions Of
People Who Are Sitting Out Here Just Waiting For Someone To Communicate With
Them, or rather, The Complete Lack thereof.

Funny, or rather odd, that tonight I sat down briefly here with someone
describing themselves as a Militant Christian.  He's one of that 25 million
votes that put W back in office.  He was relating to me that, in his
factual? verbatim words that "Did you know that 2 percent of Americans are
c*cks*ckers and muff-munchers..?", referring, of course, to Gay People.

Let's look at that.  Here we've got a military industrial business first
government who was just able to dupe 25 American Fundamentalists Christians
into re-electing them, on, among others, the basis that basically all Gay
people should be rounded up and put into little camps.  "Abominations to The
Lord", basically.

That, indeed, is Might.

They were also able to convince them that all the socially upward redeemable
programs that helped poor people for the last 80? years, are completely
worthless.

That is Might.

So they got the Might, and we got a mouse that can't even get 2 oatmeal
boxes tied together with a taut string that can communicate with all the
Millions of people still sitting out here wondering "How the f*ck can we fix
this now...?".

I would go into all the other things in that article, as he's talking about
Pitt's article, and our foreign love affair with dicatorships etc etc, and
how War is good for Business and visa versa and etc, and how they've taken
what was left of Democracy, our actual Core Values handed down to us from
our "Founding Fathers" for the most part, taken a dump on them, and are
re-engineering the world as we know it to make it more resemble the inside
of the anus of someone like Charlie Manson, but that is an entire nother
"What do you think" thing.

For now, I'm still stuck on this "Communication" thing.

There is a VAST army of real patriotic freedom rights liberty justice
equality etc loving Americans sitting out here in No Man's Land, taking the
blows left and right on the chin from the Republicans, Military, Business,
Fundamentalists, Etc, and paying for it all with their taxes, sitting out
here shouting "What the f*ck can we do to change this Pure Crap we see
unfolding before our very eyes...?"

And nobody, N O  B O D Y, able to simply Communicate A Solution to them, or
even a direction to start walking.

Everyone is shouting.

The only small problem is that nobody can hear the people in the next room
anymore.

Without that simple little line of Mass Communication, which The Boys (and
Girls) at The Top already have a vast Propaganda Machine fully loaded and
running through the World, America, Justice, Freedom, Liberty, Equality,
Liberty, We, Etc, don't stand a chance of a snowball on a hot hood in the
Texas sun.

Well, ummm, you asked what I think, there ya go.  Same old stuff.  I'm sure
I got some things wrong, left some things or "thoughts" out, etc in this
brief synopsis of synapse, but I just wanted to get it fresh as it rolled
off my cerebellum.  All in all, you see this right now on your screen.  The
=Multiple Millions= (MANY more than just 25) of People who never view
TruthOut, Pitt, Tom, Etc, sitting down the road from my house looking for A
Door to Anywhere But Here have no clue whatsoever it was ever even typed.

Go figure.

Communication Breakdown.  (Led Zeppelin)

Could actually finding A Method To Do It and actually being Able To
Communicate with The Masses of America really do something to make our world
a better place to live in, stop the giant Monster currently conducting
business here at our and the World's expense, and etc...?  I don't really
know.  The alternative, however, is what we currently enjoy and wish we
didn't.

Cheeseburger

- But Cheeseburger, that's the same stuff you always type.  Yes, yes it is.
Do you think it will make any more of a difference than the last time you
typed it..?  Well, no, probably not.  Then why do you type it..?  Well, I
don't really know, but I know I have to keep typing it for some reason.
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.  Yes, I know it doesn't.  But
you're going to keep on typing it anyway, aren't you.  Yes, yes I am.  Are
you hungry..?  Yes, I'm famished.  Great, let's go shopping, I hear there's
a great sale at the supermarket on Iraqi baby fingers...  Be right there...
I just have to hit "send".  You always say that right as I'm walking out the
door...  Yes, yes I do.  You're hopeless, you know...  Yes, I know that
dear...  I'll be in the car waiting...  Ok...      Ok.......