[Mb-civic] Re: Quotes about Shah of Iran

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 30 23:40:26 PDT 2005

Re:  Quotes about Shah of Iran

Those are great quotes, all 7 or so of them, and personally I have never met
the former Shah of Iran, but you will have to *disprove* the other 99
percent of all the quotes about the Shah from political writings, news
reports, historians, etc that paint an entirely different picture than the
one you have presented here.

Either those 7 quotes you presented are the real picture and "golden statues
should be raised in his honor in every town there", or The Majority of
quotes about the Shah, which exist **In Abundance** on something called The
Internet, is The Truth.

No matter how much one might personally admire the Shah, one just cannot
have it Both Ways.

And so far the abundance of Evidence as to The Truth about the Shah's regime
there remain firmly seated on The Internet not favoring raising golden
statues to him but rather quite the opposite.

Translation:  If the Majority of the Information about The Shah's reign over
there is Truth, then the 7 or so people you quoted praising him have been
somehow misinformed.

If I'm wrong, hey, feel free to correct me here.  I just keep seeing
preposterous claims of "golden-statuedom" to the Shah here when every other
report, again on something called The Internet, on his period of reign still
points to him as being rather ruthless to say the least, besides being a
puppet government set up by people like the USA to begin with.