[Mb-civic] LIFE'S TOO SHORT

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 30 11:04:00 PDT 2005

Re:  LIFE'S TOO SHORT

Sorry to hear the summer cold is lasting so long.  Will send some healing
light and power in your direction.   In reference to:

=====
So what do I do? Can't smoke some herb as my lungs wont like it.
=====

The girl who used to cook for all the galoots in our play before we hit NYC
used to always 3 times a week bake us nice fat brownies...   Trust me, they
worked, and you can even say with a straight face "No, I didn't inhale when
they passed it to me...."

:)

=======
I dwell on the 60's and the Great Times.
=======

Better than eating dogfood casserole, as the same girl once cooked for us,
lol....  She had run out of money, didn't tell us, and later as we were
taking out the garbage, we found 20 cans of Kal-Kan or something, heh....
Tasted just like chicken.....    :|

=======
On Sundays I go to a church. It starts at 10am and goes for 4 hours. It is
called, MeetTheBeatles at KCSN.org. Here in LA you can hear it on 66.5 FM. You
might be able stream it. It covers known and unknown works of those great
icons of our times when we had hope that the world would become a place of
Peace and Love.
========

Interesting.   I'm sure we're not the only 2 fans of those mopheads, but
just incidentally, I've had ==The Beatles' Anthology==, a video about 4
hours or something long, playing it on my old vcr for the last few days.  If
anyone has never seen it, way too cool to miss forever....  (Look it up, buy
it, watch it)

Very interesting who they were, what they did, how they did it, why they did
it, and what kind of impact their music had, and a certain power, and light,
that it still possesses even today.

To think that people like Nixon and even Elvis tried to get them barred from
America for life always brings a chuckle to me.

As does that the amount of Beatles' albums, photos, posters, paraphenalia,
etc that was burned in America in the aftermath of John's famous quote
"We're bigger than Jesus Christ", is probably sufficient in today's market
dollars to pay off the entire national debt.

Smart Americans.   I can just never f*cking get enough of them.

To my dying day, after reviewing all the "facts" of the case, I will never
believe that some guy living in Hawaii? with a Japanese? girlfriend just
suddenly decided he was John Lennon and there couldn't be 2 of them, got on
a plane, flew to Pittsburg or somewhere and got a gun, then came to NYC, got
John's autograph the first time, and the second time blew his brains out
with it, as The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth.

True, true, stranger things have happened, but we're talking about a group,
and John specifically, that could open his mouth naked in bed and the entire
world's media would beat a path to his door, embarrassing entire
administrations, leaders, etc, among other things, with just his wit alone.

Ok, I'll be quiet now.  It will just forever be strange for me to even
mildly accept that a looney who worshipped Lennon living in Hawaii got a
sudden case of mistaken-doppelgangeritis and just had to cure it by blowing
the head off the guy he worshipped, without any help from his friends.

:|

Oh well, regardless of my rantings in a perfect world where no conspiracies
are ever created or carried out, try the brownies, they still work just
fine, especially while listening to the mopheads.......

Speaking of life being much too short............

We were talking - about the space between us all
And the people - who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion
Never glimpse the truth - then it's far too late - when they pass away.
We were talking - about the love we could all share - when we find it
To try our best to hold it there - with our love
With our love - we could save the world - if they only knew.
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small,
And life flows on within you and without you.
We were talking - about the love that's gone so cold and the people,
Who gain the world and lose their soul -
They don't know - they can't see - are you one of them?
When you've seen beyond yourself -
Then you may find peace of mind, is waiting there -
And the time will come when you see we're all one,
And life flows on within you and without you.

They have indeed gained all the world and lost their souls, but taken us to
Hell with them as well.

Forget Thomas Jefferson.   What would John Lennon do........?

When all the world cannot get the media to do squat, even with such things
as Downing Street Memos, John would just strip naked and lay in his
apartment, and every news media in the world would be there to report every
word he said.

Which is why they probably shot him in the head to begin with.

What can I say....   I miss him.

He must have had one hell of a penis to command such coverage.

:p