[Mb-civic] Bartcop: An Introduction

Mike Blaxill mblaxill at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 16:36:12 PDT 2005

For those unfamiliar with Bartcop's "Hammer" I
highly recommend you pay him a visit - a trip to
his site can be very therapuetic. Here's a quick
sampling (he alters quotes a little):

..."Breaking News - In England, they arrest
terrorists. In America, Bush gives a speech
saying, 'They can run, but they can't hide' but
instead of arresting the terrorists, they just
raise the price of gas."...

...Quotes: "Karl Rove is a liability in the war
on terror.  Rove did more damage to your safety
than the most thumb-sucking  liberal or guard at
Abu Ghraib. He destroyed an intelligence asset
like Valerie Plame merely to deflect criticism of
a politician." --Keith Olbermann, that rareest of
breeds, a non-Nazi cable show host...

...Gen Casey: Pullout before 2006 Elections -
Excerpt: The top commander in Iraq is scheduling
a "substantial" pullout before the 2006
elections. "My Monkey boss will get impeached if
the GOP loses the House next November, so we'll
turn that hellhole over to Zarqawi in an attempt
to save his guilty ass from going to prison."
So, it's OK for thousands of soldiers to die in
odd-bumbered years?...

Like I said, very therapuetic - you can pay
Bartcop a visit at this link
http://www.bartcop.com/