[Mb-civic] Securing Our Subways - Michael Chertoff - Washington Post

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Jul 29 13:44:46 PDT 2005

Re:  Securing Our Subways - Michael Chertoff - Washington Post

CheeseComment:

Great article.  An assholian Big Brother article from an asshole, but great
example of the continuing bilious Propaganda needed to shore up all the
bandaids on this "infection" rather than having to Fix It All and go to Jail
for all those involved in helping to create it over decades' complicity.

Let me restate that.  Maybe Chertoff is not an asshole.  Maybe he is just
someone who has a job to do and is following what he knows and has been
taught in his attempt to do it.

But let me put it like this, with all the billions and billions of dollars
of "Patriot Acts & Homeland Security Etc" funds, plans, and implementations
thereof, one really good street kid from the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens,
Harlem, or Staten Island could easily slide right through the entire mulch.

And we're dealing with "experienced trained terrorists etc".

Funny stuff.   I like this kind of Propaganda though as although millions of
Americans will get up in the morning reading their newspapers and turn to
his article and themselves proclaim "Finally, they are taking serious
measures to protect us", there will at least also be millions of Americans
who after reading his speech turn to each other and proclaim "What an
asshole......"

In closing, I would just like to remember that shortly after 911 Donald
Rumsfeld pushed his penis a little closer to the microphone and whispered to
the American People "Now look, these people are eventually going to come out
with radiological, chemical, and biological attacks on Mainland America, and
the military, the FBI, none of us, are going to be able to protect you, just
try to get used to it, good luck America you're on your own...." (all you
Academics with great Search Tools can go find the actual quote, and then
print it Here if you have the guts to face Reality).

So, my question remains, is Chertoff an asshole, is Rumsfeld an asshole, are
they all a bunch of lying assholes covering their asses with layer upon
layer of Propaganda in one of the biggest conspiracy coverups America has
ever seen so they don't have to go to Prison Etc for Treason Etc..?  Or are
they just good people doing their jobs spending billions and billions of
American Taxpayers' dollars on systems that any smart street kid from the
Bronx could sail through even on his worst day...?

There are probably something like 100 gazillion "soft targets" as
Chertoffass refers to them, in America.  One would presume that things like
the World Trade Centers, the Pentagon, and Wall Street are "hard targets".
There is absolutely no way that any "terrorists" are not going to attack
Mainland America again and not be successful at doing it.

Try to wake up and face it, with all the great Propagandists like Chertoff,
Rumsfeld, etc, spending billions and billions of your own money to protect
you from something that they helped create in the first place and refuse to
address an actual Cure for, the band-aid covered "Infection" will never get
better but only worse as a directly-intended result, ever, the nation will
continue to turn into a Police Security Nation as another directly-intended
result, and, God help you, you are, indeed, on your own.

Ah, Rumsfeld, with such a twisted face and soul as his protecting America
from the black pits of Propaganda and the never-ending need of control freak
authoritarian figures to endlessly cripple and hobble those they "protect"
so they can always have a job and be in charge and get rich in the process,
who would in a million years ever figure that he could be so prophetic.