[Mb-civic] being in penn station the other day

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Wed Jul 27 22:06:53 PDT 2005

All Right Cheese....  :-)

b.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cheeseburger
Sent: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:55:27 -0700
To: mb-civic
Subject: [Mb-civic] being in penn station the other day

Re:  being in penn station the other day

=======
what is disturbing is all the people i saw being searched
were all arabic/jewish/italian/mediterranean looking men
( eg men who look like me )
very very disquieting
racial profiling up the yang
=======

CheeseComment:

Disturbing, Searching, Disquieting, Profiling......

Tip of the iceberg of The Beginning.

Look at it like this, from this moment on, you will never have to imagine
any kind of "intrigue" to put in a play from this day forth.

You will simply just be able to take a stroll through NYC for all the
material you might require.

Redundantly, however, I still find it "hilarious" that the same people on
"Our Side" who helped Create this entire Situation 50? years or so ago up to
the present remain the same people who are Creating all the Patriot Acts
stuff, the racial profiling, all the Searches, etc, and all That Stuff
remains nothing but a band-aid on the gaping sore of The Reality Of It All,
which they Refuse To Fix because they themselves would most likely wind up
in prison before they got the Nobel Prize for fixing it.

Plus it's nowhere near as corporately profitable as letting this giant
infection run its course all the way to a literal Armageddon.

I'm just waiting for the day when Finally a Majority of Americans, out of
Final Necessity not boredom, finally wake up to what assholes their Leaders
actually really are and where they have already despicably and treasonously
led America in this beloved betrayal, and then sit back and watch how The
Authorities handle Millions and Millions and Millions of Americans taking to
the street.

That day is apparently Far Away.  But it will arrive some day.  No longer a
matter of If, but of When.

That's going to be a really special day on American television.

If they even bother to cover it.