[Mb-civic] 9/11 and the Pentagon

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Jul 27 20:05:58 PDT 2005

ALL: I must warn you that if you send this to anyone innocently be prepared for fireworks. I sent it to someone at work (my manager), because I was interested in the point of view that the video describes and had never thought about this point of view before nor had I any partisan leanings.

He later slammed me and said I was never to send him anything like that again because he said, "I was being a terroist sympathizer".

It's about the Boeing aircraft slamming into the Pentagon except, the film shows evidence where there are no airplane debris.

In fact, as we watch the movie unfold, the Pentagon's shape shows complete evidence that maybe a rocket went through the Octagons because of the small missle type hole which ends in the interior, in an alleyway without any plane debris what so ever. Most witnessess said they heard, whooshis sound, like whoose-whoose...

Lyle K'ang, MBA/IM

-- "Cheeseburger" <maxfury at granderiver.net> wrote:
Re:  9/11 and the Pentagon

Well.......   I can NOT see what is at that website with ANY of my browsers,
so if someone would be nice enough to post here what is there so I will know
what is there and what you are talking about, I would really appreciate it,
thanks......