[Mb-civic] Addendum

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Jul 24 04:54:11 PDT 2005

Re:  Addendum

=======
Thank you for this.  However, I did realize that your initial response was
ultimately supportive, and I am enormously grateful.  Indeed, I was remiss
in not responding by telling you how brilliant that little digression was...

Thanks for your understanding and support.  I am not yet in jail.  But it
still might happen.  I'm thinking of "sweeting the pot" by carrying around a
copy of the Qur'an (alongside my Bible).  I would be interested in seeing
whether they would arrest me simply for owning and reading it.  What do you
think - too provocative? LOL
========

Yes, in that case you might as well stand on a corner wearing a turban with
a sign asking for directions to the armory.  Just as a matter of statistics,
it would interesting to know how many people actually are brave enough in
America to carry a copy of the Koran exposed for general view as they were
walking etc.  From my experiences up there so long ago, one might suggest
however that if one was ever in such a situation as "visible dissent" and
wound up in jail for it, that it would at least be a good idea to have a
photographer on hand to capture the moment on kodak film.

Other than all the other stuff I've remarked about the situation previously,
it is interesting what various people are willing to sacrifice in order to
at least have the semblance of being protected from an enemy that was so
deviously engineered to begin with.

Oh well, I suppose "It All" will someday come out in the wash... one way or
the other.

Although I would be hard-pressed, on some levels, to personally tell anyone
to "buck the system" that is now so obviously part of a rather tiny bit
larger plan, I wouldn't want to see you or anyone else wrongfully gunned
down in "the heat of the moment" just for being in the wrong place at the
wrong time and making the wrong moves as people with guns were shouting at
you as has just happened in England.

All in all, however, it appears repeats of that miserable incident are
inevitable in this country as well.  It's just a matter of time.

Walk safe.  Carry very small bags.  Take lots of taxis.

Until our Big Boys, among others, begin to be indicted, tried, and sentenced
to prisons, individually and en masse, for engineering All This, "they" are
never going to stop blowing up things either in England, America, or
anywhere else.

And the methods of "protecting the public" will, if History itself is any
indicator of anything, continue to escalate in both their frequency, fervor,
and darkness.

And it doesn't look like any of our Big Boys are headed for courtrooms
anytime soon.

At least not yet.

And *that* gives *All Of Them*, from *All Sides*, an extremely large amount
of wiggle room to continue on with business as usual, no matter what their
intents nor the outcomes.

Which basically *continues* to make life hell for all the rest of us "bottom
feeders".

Ergo, bucking the system face to face with Our Guys, who also have guns just
like the English, doesn't appear to be such a great idea unless you have a
photographer from the NYTimes or someone hanging on your arm at the moment.

And could, as recent news reports indicate, be terminally lethal to one's
person, no matter what good intentions it sprang from.

Ouch....   caught between a rock and a hard place again...... lol.....

Can we never win.......................?

Regardless, please keep me advised of any news stories done on these
unfoldings.