[Mb-civic] Renewed Patriot Act Gets Boost in House, Senate Panel - Washington Post

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Jul 22 13:33:35 PDT 2005

Re:  Renewed Patriot Act Gets Boost in House, Senate Panel - Washington Post

CheeseComment:

The beginning of the End for American civil rights.

Read that article, read everything similar, learn where your country is
headed instantly with no messy doubts attached.

Again, the beginning of the end of American civil rights, forged over years
and decades by the same men, and women, at The Top, who COLLECTIVELY got us
all into all this mess and death and wars and Patriot Acts and etcs, and who
COLLECTIVELY right after 911 happened all rushed en masse to whatever media
microphone they could find and exclaimed "Hey, now is not the time to play
The Blame Game, now is the time we must all forge together onward to meet
and conquer our mutual enemy...." or somesuch.

They literally CREATED all this.

And now such things as The Patriot Act FINALLY allows them to begin to
assume COMPLETE CONTROL over every aspect of American Civil Liberties And
Rights, which remains one of the MAIN parts of any "Plans" they might have
had to begin with.

Conquering America Completely.  Something they have been unable to do
*completely* to their mutual satisfaction until now.

3 million illegal aliens have, for decades, and continue to stream across
the Mexico Border alone, *each and every* year of our lives.  Billions of
dollars in heroin, coke, pot, slaves, sex-slaves etc, flow right along with
the illegal aliens.

America couldn't stop them if they tried, unless they wish to build a giant
hundreds of miles long fence across the entire Border there.

And all the Patriot Acts in the entire world are NEVER going to change that.

The "Patriot Acts" are specifically designed to permanently distract
Americans' attention away from the actual FACTS of how we got into all of
this mess and WHO was responsible for it in the first place.  Not to
actually Protect America.

It's a scam.

And the people who got us into all this to begin with, remain the very same
people who have, are, and will continue to "design and implement" ludicrous
Patriot Acts.

They don't want to go to prison for mass murder, treason, and a slough of
other crimes under American Law.

The next best thing is to pretend they're actually protecting us from an
enemy that can cross over just about any border undetected, is already here,
and has another 50 years at least that they can wait before they pull
another thing like "911".  They have lots of patience.  Lots of time.  And
millions and millions and millions of people just standing in line waiting
for their chance to strike at "The Great Satan".

And, again, all the Patriot Acts combined will never be able to stop such a
thing.

So, while they continue to plan, rehearse, and plot, and patiently wait,
even up to half a century as they have plenty of time to plan and coordinate
these things, the very same people at The Top of our country who got us into
all this decade after decade and who don't want to go to prison for mass
murder, treason, etc, continue to concoct ludicrous Patriot Acts which have
the great side-effect of doing little more than, as Ian so aptly put it,
turning America into an armed security camp not even just one step short
anymore of a proto-totalitarian police state.

Let's not play The Blame Game.

Again, almost every American Politician at The Top here who could reach a
microphone *immediately* after 911, screamed that out across the national
and international airwaves.

They *had* to, as, yes, again, they are the very same people who IF The
Blame Game was actually played, would be sitting in Prison right now in
America, rather than concocting various Patriot Acts which do nothing more,
for the most part, than continue to cover their mass-murdering asses.

Yes, children, we are led, in many instances, all the way from the White
House to the Pentagon to the Congress itself etc, by mass-murderers who will
do ANYTHING to ANYTHING and ANYONE to keep out of Prison for their crimes
and continue this vast amazing coverup going ad infinitum and to keep us all
shivering in our homes waiting for the next "al-Qaeda" strike.  That should
*at the very least* be of some comfort to you and your children in the
oncoming dark future they have created for *all* of us here.

Here's the snag to it all.

There would BE no more "al-Qaeda" strikes on Mainland America if Our Own
People at The Top here would simply own up to their own crimes and their
roles implicating them in the CREATION of this entire matter.

And FINALLY be real Americans and Play The Blame Game.

But, again, they do not want to go to prison, they do not want to lose their
jobs, they do not want to lose their pensions, they do not want to be
exposed to the embarrassment and scandals resulting from the exposure of
their vast crimes, and etc etc etc.

The bottom line is that ALL of our lives sitting here on Mainland America
have become EXPENDABLE to these swine.

Just so they can continue on daily as they have for decades, receiving
honor, respect, power, our tax dollars in their pockets, and all the
kickbacks and payments under the table they can scrounge up for themselves.

That should *at the very least* REALLY make all their personal families
REALLY proud of their Mommys and Daddys.

And their designating ALL OUR LIVES here to the EXPENDABLE BIN, these people
who got us into all this to begin with, for the literal sake of their
CAREERS etc and to conveniently endlessly be able to coverup their own
crimes against both Humanity, America and The World now, ALL the "Patriot
Acts" "Homeland Security Acts" "Etcs" in the world, COMBINED, will not
change one iota of ANY of it.

Ever.

They COULD FIX IT, but they would wind up IN PRISON and ON TRIAL FOR TREASON
etc in doing so.

That is unacceptable to such beloved respected well-paid on-the-take
mass-murdering swine here at The Top of our beloved once-free country.

Their *continuing* refusal to play The Blame Game is, very simply put, not
only going to *continue* to cost us our long-fought-for American Civil
Liberties And Rights, but our Lives as well.

What a Future these pigs have left The Children of America.

They are willing to literally sacrifice everyone and anything other than
themselves until the end of time rather than simply own up to their own
crimes and complicity in creating, fostering and perpetuating "All This
Mess", while they endlessly demand everyone but themselves must Obey The
Laws Of America.

How ironic.  Not only have they, while managing to hang on to their
mass-murdering Careers, managed to explode "al-Qaeda" into a "well-respected
trade" among zillions of whomevers across the entire planet from their
actions at The Top here while *Literally Creating All This Mess Themselves*,
but they have inadvertently created The New American Revolution along the
way.

Heh....   The stupidest putzes I have ever seen in my entire life.

And they actually demand a capital "L" in "leaders" before their names.

Hilarious stuff.

Death, Destruction, Security Nations, Mass-Murdering Leaders Who Demand
Everyone Obey The Laws But Themselves.  It's what's for dinner.  Train your
children to love it.

That's all that will be on their tables in the future.