[Mb-civic] Iran

Jim Burns jameshburns at webtv.net
Sun Jul 17 12:23:41 PDT 2005

I think Iran is still just upset when, in 1981, like in a scene from a
007 movie, Isreal's airforce, knocked out the nuclear reactor they were
building...

Can you imagine how the face of the world, literally, might have been
altered in the '80s, with radicals with radium?

Or is that mukhtars with megatons...

REAL weapons of mass destruction.

Always remember, the PR machines of the other Arab countries use
Palestinians as a propaganda tool--

Without supplying ANY aid to the people.

Or even allowing the Palesinians, to emigrate, if they wish.

It's interesting, the Arab nations will publicly bemoan the fate of the
Palestinians, and, otherwise, outside of the media's glare, regard them
as less than other Arab peoples.

And the Westetrn media tends not to report that.

Or how Jewish citizens of Iran--

People whose roots go back generations in the country--

Are mistreated vilely.

Including not being able to leave.

But, you all knew about all this, I'm sure.