[Mb-civic] Karl Rove's Nondisclosure Agreement By Rep. Waxman YubaNet.com

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 16 01:54:30 PDT 2005

Re:  Karl Rove's Nondisclosure Agreement By Rep. Waxman YubaNet.com

Uncle Cheeseburger....!!
Yes, kids...
Is this right...?
No, you need to hold it nearer the middle...
Like this...?
No, if you hold it too near the tip, you'll lose your grip....
How's this...?
No, too near the back and you won't have enough power, hold it kind of like
this in the middle...
How's this...?
Much better...  Just keep a firm grip on it though, keep some pressure
between your thumb and other fingers so it doesn't slip out....
Ok....
Ok......   How's this...?
That's perfect....   Now what do we do once we have it firmly grasped and in
position...?
Stab, stab, stab.....
Very good...  Allright, now let me see you work it...
Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab.....
Excellent...  So who do you have there, Judi...?
Rove...
And you, Jimi...?
Cheney....
What happened to George W. ......?
His head was comin' off...  See...?
Oh, wow, hehe....
Yeah, see...?  What is that, Uncle Cheeseburger, sawdust...?
Yeah...
You put sawdust in these dolls...?
Yeah.....  I tried to be as realistic as possible....
Where did you get the sawdust from...?
I can't talk about that...
Ok...
Allright now, hold the doll in your other hand firmly and let's try again,
ready?  Go...
Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab....
That is perfect...
Uncle Cheeseburger....?
Yes...?
Are you sure stabbing these dolls with these needles is working...?
Well, in this day and age, kids, you can't really hardly be sure of anything
anymore...
Then why are we doing this...?
Well, it *might* be working, so we're not taking any chances...  It
certainly *looks* like it's working...
Ok...
Ok.....
Ok.........
But, Uncle Cheeseburger, so is this gonna stop the war in Iraq...?
Uhh...  Probably not...
Is it going to bring back the 100,000 dead Iraqi civilians or the thousands
of wounded and dead American G.I.s....?
Uhhh....  No.....
Is it going to fix "terrorism" etc...?
No....
Is it going to stop the military industrial complex from raping the world..?
Uhhh, no, no it's not...
Is it going to stop domestic spying and the decay of democracy from
within...?
No, sorry...
Is it going to stop the Christian Right extremist conglomerates from taking
over America...?
Uh, no, most likely not....
Is it going to stop the government-corporate rape of the environment,
poisoning of the eco-systems, and keep the military from making stupid
things so we can use the money to fight cancer and stuff...?
Well....  no....
Is it going to stop corruption in government, keep Congress from going on
the take, and wake up Americans everywhere so they can take back their
country from the tyrants that have gotten rich forever by screwing them...?
Uh, heh, probably not...
Hmmm....
Hmmm........
So, then why are we doing this...?
That is a really stupid question...    What did I teach you...?
That they're genuine c*cksuckers and they deserve every stick in the eye
they get...?
Very good...
Let's practice some more...
Ok...
Ok.....
1...2...3....
Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab....
Excellent....  Allright, I'm goin' back to bed.  What do you tell your mom
if she finds the dolls...?
That's they're our favorite people and we wanna grow up to be just like them
and we found them in the garbage can on the street but washed them really
well as soon as we got home....
Very good....    Well, night, kids....
Night, Uncle Cheeseburger....

He took the roach, didn't he...
Yes, yes he did...
He's the one who taught us this, he knows we do it every night, but he came
over just to distract us so he could steal the roach...
Yes, yes he did......
Gimme the doll in the red box....
I dunno....
Give me the damn doll, dammit...
Here....
Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab....
The children hear screams of agony coming from Uncle Cheeseburger's room...
Hehehehe....
You kids cut that out, g*ddammit...!!  I'll tell your mom if you don't....
Well, put it back in the red box...
Ok....
Well, night, Jimi...
Night, Judi....

Click.

The cricket stays up all night going through everything in the room just to
see if there are any cricket dolls the children have hidden.......