[Mb-civic] HORRENDOUS from Allison

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Thu Jul 14 18:18:21 PDT 2005

Let me hear you say it, Ian.
These people do not believe in the New Testament. It is not for them to believe that the testament was to be read and practiced. They do not believe Jesus would stoop to this level of forgiveness.

It is in their believe structure that a fiery God that pummels gays is all-right-the OLD Testament is their only BIBLE!

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/
http://lyve-oasis.com

-- "Ian" <ialterman at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
I cannot figure out what Bible these people are reading, or what "Jesus"
they claim to be following.  It certainly isn't the Scripture I know, or the
Jesus I have come to know.

As I have said before, the "Christian Right," like the Moral Majority before
it, is neither.  And reading this type of bigoted, narrow-minded,
gay-bashing, unloving, unforgiving, fire-and-brimstone tripe makes me sick
to my stomach.

I'm speechless in the face of this unconscionable stupidty and arrogance.

Peace.