[Mb-civic] HORRENDOUS from Allison

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Tue Jul 12 19:53:26 PDT 2005

They're coming to get you and I. If you're tolerant, believe in equality for the brown, black, red and yellow-you're against the superior white man!

    "We're fighting against humanism, we're fighting against liberalism...we are fighting against all the systems of Satan that are destroying our nation today...our battle is with Satan himself."

    "AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharoah's chariotters."

    "The Bible is the inerrant ... word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc."

    "AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."

    "If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being." Jerry Falwell

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/
http://lyve-oasis.com