[Mb-civic] FWD: A view from London

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Jul 12 16:12:04 PDT 2005

Re:  FWD: A view from London

Good article.  It's long, and I haven't finished reading it yet, but it
looks really informative, as well as something called Truthful.

The only problem I have is that I still cannot read Attachments here,
whether this one, the ones from Tom Dispatch, or others, they come out in a
flurry of "Page Breaks" and other imbedded word processing commands printed
on the screen inbetween all the actual words of the text, which make reading
it akin to well-developed body builder futilely trying to scratch his back
with his actual hand.  An impossibility, for the most part.  And for people
like me who are blind in one eye, it makes it twice as tedious to pick
through all the imbedded commands one sees on the screen.

So I thought I'd just put up the websites where this article came from, just
in case anyone is in a similar water craft as myself.  That article came
from this great site, and I thank Hecate for putting it up in the first
place, a great place to find, just as it says, Information that you won't
find on CNN etc:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info

And this is the actual address of the article itself:

When I actually look at the actual Information on such a website, and then
compare it to the actual Information one can view from Mainstream Media in
some place called America, I become more in awe each day of the meticulous
mass indoctrination techniques that our own Government etc has used on us
for forever to bring us to such a state of Controlled Propaganda as a
substitute for Real News, and standing here saluting our Great Noble Leaders
while exhiliratingly all waiting for them to stamp a Swastika on all our
foreheads and declare all Americans everywhere finally Free.

At this indelible pace, surely I won't really have that long a wait.