[Mb-civic] Greenpeace, 20 years later

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jul 11 18:59:08 PDT 2005

As an aside, I have been contemplating the new Northern Command (military to quell homeland terrorism.

They are only going after the left (liberal groups) as of last count, not going after other hate crimes like the KKK, and groups involved with the bombing of abortion clinics.

I want to know if Green Peace is now considered a terrorist group because the folks that organized the 'tree huggers' into a group are now being pin-pointed (on the radar) as eco-terrorists. You remember those people who tried to save our old growth cedar forests from the chain saws...

Too free with the wording-terrorists!

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/
http://lyve-oasis.com

-- "Barbara Siomos" <barbarasiomos38 at msn.com> wrote:
Long Live "The Rainbow Warrior"... Long Live "Greenpeace"

Thanks for this article.

peace,
barbara