[Mb-civic] NYTimes.com: The Wages of Denial

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Jul 11 13:20:35 PDT 2005

Re:  NYTimes.com: The Wages of Denial

This reflects upon one tiny segment of a huge barrage of things that
continues to upset me so about the current American Government.

During the Serbian War, I directly fought the Serbian Propagandists on
something called The Internet.  It seemed like there were millions of them.
All named Karl Rove, or Goebels or something.  The atrocities the Serbs
committed were so numerous and gruesome, I could only, again, compare them
somewhat to someone named The Nazi Party.  So there I was, clicking out
Cheeseburger anti-Serbian-Propaganda as fast as a little cheeseburger could
go.  I was drawing my ammunition from some little thing called Facts from
such websites as Women Against War Crimes or somesuch and actual
International News coverage.  I would find the Serbian Propaganda, truly
reminiscent of someone again named The Nazis, then I would go and check the
actual Facts on it, what I could find, and then simply reply.  Really, I
felt (somewhat) like I was a Jew hidden in a basement in Warsaw in WWII
broadcasting with the only ham radio for thousands of miles, and they were
looking for me.  It was sufficiently scary.  I went out and bought more
firearms during the process.  I increased security around my abode.  These
were people who were committing war crimes on hundreds of thousands? (I
heard it was millions, who knows) of civilians, murdering them, raping them,
carving their initials in their foreheads, torturing them, individually, en
masse, you name it.  The new Nazis of Serbia.  Turned loose on civilian
populations.  Then going on the Internet and denying everything about
everything and threatening anyone who opposed their Propaganda.  There was a
complete Propaganda Arm of the Serbs as they were doing all these things,
trying desperately to paint it all over that not only was it not happening,
but they were the actual victims.

They have absolutely no moral fiber in their beings whatsoever.

And a report such as the one you just posted here doesn't surprise me in the
slightest.

It, again, however, reminds me of our current American Government (among
others) who if their Lies and Crimes are actually brought to light, their
swift and highly organized Propaganda Arm goes quickly into action, not only
completely denying any and all Truth that might have been shed on their
Propaganda, but immediately and ceasingly destroying the purveyors of such
Truth.

Relentlessly, until the end of time and beyond.

Not only are "The Serbs" in massive denial, due to the literal Expertise of
their Propaganda Machine, but The Americans remain in massive denial as
their own Government is now controlled by people no less capable nor guilty
of War Crimes and Endless Propaganda.

"We do what we want, and destroy those in our way" remain nothing short of
the in-house motto of both governments at this exact moment in time.

War Crimes or no War Crimes.  Lies or no Lies.  Hundreds of thousands of
dead civilians or not.

We are apparently in great company.

You could instantaneously exchange everyone in the American Government for
everyone in the Serbian Government, and visa versa, and almost nobody in
both countries would even blink an eye.

For the most part, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference in a million
years.

That remains, to me, almost as scary as the atrocities they both have
committed and continue to commit, including all the Lies and endless
Propaganda.

Hitler (or whoever it was), again, was right, if one repeats the same Lies
over and over and over, the General Population becomes so Conditioned
(Pavlov's Dog) that they eventually accept All the Lies as The Absolute
Truth, all it takes is just a little bit of time, and with a tiny touch of a
little bit more time, they will discredit, blackball, destroy, and yes, even
kill anyone who tries to dissuade them from their conditioned delusions,
praising, saluting, and honoring The Great New Leaders all the way to the
bitter end, no matter how many dead bodies of unarmed slaughtered and sliced
up in cold blood civilian men women and children they have to walk over to
reach it.

Welcome to Iraq.

I'm sorry, I meant Serbia.

Thank goodness America is not involved in such things......