[Mb-civic] Guantanamo detainees live in paradiase, says US Senator from Kansas

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Jul 10 23:09:02 PDT 2005

Re:  Guantanamo detainees live in paradiase, says US Senator from Kansas

Harold wrote:

======
What a load of crap........ US Republican Senator from Kansas says
Guantanamo detainees play soccer, have 113 Muslim food dishes to choose from
......... The spin is amazing!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20050710/pl_afp/usattacksguantanamo_050710195205

Like Wendy and Toto, this Senator is not in Kansas anymore !!
========

No, he is not "in Kansas anymore, Toto", besides his lasting legacy to such
places as Kansas, he remains the Chairman of the U.S. Senate Intelligence
Committee.

You, among others, Harold, keep wondering why "Americans don't wake up etc
and do something about whatever etc".

People like him remain one of the main reasons.

We are held, for the most part, prisoners in our own country, run by the ilk
of such people as Roberts.

For a LONG time.

Even the FBI has filed their report of the atrocities they witnessed there
in Guantanamo themselves.  Yet, here, again, like clockwork, like it has
been in America for just about forever now, you have the actual Chairman
himself of the Senate Intelligence Committee, not just some lobby for
WalMart committee, spitting out the most outrageous PROPAGANDA anyone around
here has heard in, well, at least 30 seconds.

You keep wondering "why Americans don't wake up".  One of the prime reasons
remains that a vast majority of their "Leaders" have been lying to them,
cheating them, etc, and even murdering them, en masse, and training them
like Pavlov's dog to lick the hand that actually destroys them for so long
that they don't know whether they are shitting or singing when they sit on
the toilet anymore.

This should also give you just a slight inkling of what is actually in store
for Mainland Americans in the apparently not too far away Future.

If the actual FBI goes down to Guantanamo and comes back with a scathing
report of mistreatment, torture, etc, then the actual Chairman (R) of the
actual U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee goes down there and then actually
sits on a mainstream television media (Fox, vomit, News) and states things
like "They're having a great time, even better than my constituents in
Kansas", American Freedoms, for forever, appear to not be realistically that
far away from one day being completely non-existent.

Complete Control.    The name of The Game.   Abroad.  And here in the good
old USA.

They've been grooming us for it for Centuries.  They have so many of us so
well-trained like slobbering Pavlovian seals, that when all their Complete
Control finally *really* and *firmly* for *forever* hits the fan, most of us
won't even know it.

And we, an actual ludicrous Majority of Americans, will go to the polls,
completely freedomless regardless, the next election year, and vote for "Our
People", and kiss their hands just like we have always done.

Propaganda has always been a wonderful tool for Tyrants, whether they be
American or other, and whether it is used in America or Abroad.

Today, with Senator icky Roberts' comments out of his ass, is no exception.

It does, however, continue to indicate that America is DEFINITELY now being
ever so surely taken over by people who couldn't spell AMERICA without
inserting a Swastika in it somewhere to save anyone's lives.

Much less ours.

Let me restate that, in all reality, compared to the glory of COMPLETE
CONTROL, all our lives here in America are nothing but "acceptable
collateral damage" waiting to happen.

Just like they have been becoming for so long since way back in 1776 or
somesuch.

We is all barbecue.  Our "Great Leaders" just haven't quite figured out
exactly how to light the fire permanently.

If the last 230 or so years are any indication, they will surely eventually
figure it out.

And hardly anyone at all will even notice, and by then, it will just be too
late.

Kind of EXACTLY like Right Now.

p.s.:  You're right, his comments and actions are not only ludicrous but
outrageous.  But, hey, it makes great TV doesn't it...?  And do the math,
outrageous fascist propaganda or not, which of course it is just a
continuation of the Good Old Boys of Big Brother Propaganda that Americans
have been living through here forever now, at least half of all Americans
that just finished watching him believe every single word he said.

And are quite willing to kill you if you try to dissuade them from the
Ultimate Truth which have just heard on Fox News.

It's like America died, went to Hell, and has been festering in the stomach
of Pavlov's first experiment ever since.

And, again, just like usual, nobody seemed to notice at all.