[Mb-civic] Iraq out of control

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 10 18:31:14 PDT 2005

Iraqi Prime Minister blames Americans for civilian deaths .........

http://www.recorder.ca/cp/World/050710/w071075A.html

SNAFU, Situation Normal All Fucked Up !! (Bin there before, Vietnam, just more wrong)

Where was the real thinking? I think ego over ruled intelligence. I think Bush Jr. wanted to one up his dad and has failed (Oedipus Complex). In doing so he has brought down/challenged the American and the World's economies, killed American military personal and so so many civilians in his knee jerk/carpet bagger reaction to a thoughtlessly perceived opportunity from the 9/11 tragedy. You know what I mean.

As`Helen Thomas said 5 years`ago, America's worst President, ever!

Later H