[Mb-civic] How To Save Humanity -- Sane Solutions To All Of Earth's Problems

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 9 22:15:29 PDT 2005

How To Save Humanity -- Sane Solutions To All Of Earth's Problems

I was sitting around trying to get the gum out of my hair, and suddenly just
starting again thinking about all the powerful, influential, educated, etc
people who are leading us all to Hell in a handbasket, and decided I would
try to follow their shining examples, and make up a list for posterity of
the many ways the great ones of this world lead by example.

The 27 Million Best Traits Of Earth's Literal Leadership:

1.  Build all the nuclear power plants you can.  They're safe, there's never
been a nuclear accident anywhere on Earth, the spent fuel rods are easy and
safe to dispose of, they cost next to nothing, they're well-protected from
attack, and we do our best not to have them all put on top of earthquake
faults.

2.  Start all the illegal concocted wars you can.  They help the economy,
they help save the world, nobody ever gets mad, we make out like bandits,
and they're constitutional.

3.  Stop all the nasty women of the world from having abortions.  It's a
sin, it's immoral, they shouldn't have been dancing the nasty on top of the
pinball machine naked with their kids watching in the first place, and
they're almost as bad as Gay people.

4.  If corporations kill a million people, that's ok, just.....

Ah geez, I was just making up this list, but I got nauseous and had to stop.
You'll have to make up your own list or finish this one.  Just look around
at *everything* in the world happening, and just simply begin to write it
down.  How we got here was by "Leadership".  Leadership maintains our status
quo of "one step short of Hell" at the current moment on Earth.  I can't see
"Greatness" anymore.  Just death and accountants.  And some giant demon
named Leadership smiling from my television set endlessly.

But I was sitting here just reading the headlines from here and around the
world, and the more I added another to the list, the more I felt less happy,
as that particular list of where we *are* currently on Earth was indeed bred
straight from the heart of "Leadership", and I saw that the list was
endless, and I looked at their actual deeds, and I saw the results of their
efforts, and it indeed appears nothing literally less than one step short of
Hell if not Hell itself.

The darkness.  The darkness, the death, the lying, cheating, stealing,
murdering, all the way down the line, with Systems firmly in place to ensure
there is no escape in Reality.  Ever.

It's just too dark.

Maybe that's why the scientists can't explain why "Earth is getting
brighter".

It's prisoners of Earth turning to one another more frequently saying "It's
just too dark" and the other responds "Yes, I know, free the light".

Yes, indeed, free the light, that is your only choice.

The darkness just cannot stand against it.

But I think we're going to need some guns.

:|

Cheeseburger goes to his closet, pulls out his bb gun, and climbs to the
roof sitting in the night air.

Uncle Cheeseburger...!!
Yes, kids...
What are you doing up there...?
I'm contemplating the greatness of leadership.
Oh, ok....    Momma wants to know if you're going to come down and clean out
the food disposal drain...
In a minute....
Ok...
Ok......