[Mb-civic] BBC E-mail: Blair will not 'flinch' on Africa

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Jul 6 22:45:38 PDT 2005

BBC E-mail: Blair will not 'flinch' on Africa

Well....

I guess it's nice to see someone like Blair who helped the U.S. set up Iraq,
the World, and the American People with their "Concocted War" in Iraq, with
all the lies, deceptions, American G.I. deaths, no WMD, etc etc etc, and
100,000 CIVILIAN men woman and children Iraqis murdered In Cold Blood by us
as a result, and the continuing never-ending occupation as the 14 permanent
military bases continue construction there to guard Middle East oil
pipelines, who didn't "flinch" for even a millisecond in his royal and noble
role and part of The Supreme Liberators of The Middle East, not "flinching"
on Africa as well.

To me, personally, it's like watching Jack The Ripper give mouth to mouth on
Television to someone he just finished running his vehicle over back and
forth for Centuries and Centuries.

And Centuries.

I'm thrilled, but I'm not at all.

It remains nothing short of appalling to me to watch Great Destroyers, Great
Etc's of this planet, turn around and be "Acclaimed By All" as Planetary
Benefactors.

ALL HAIL THE CHAMPIONS OF THE PEOPLE........!!!!

I'm happy for ANY Recipients of any "benefactor".  Extremely happy.

However, it just makes me want to puke when I see glory showered on the
"benefactors", when I, and the rest of the world at this sick late date,
know that they just got through helping murder 100,000 unarmed men women and
children in cold blood.

Without flinching.

For even an instant.

But what do I know....  Perhaps he will someday be awarded the Nobel Peace
Prize for both acts.

To me it's like someone murders say 6 million people, but then turns around
and kisses a baby on the street, and the latter is the one that hits all the
front pages.

Either way, something is coming to Africa, surely it couldn't be any worse
than they've already done to that country, no matter what it is.

Hopefully.

Britain's rape, plunder, and exploitation of Africa over the Centuries is
certainly worth a few baskets of food.

Surely an official apology will never be forthcoming from The Crown, nor
Parliament, nor Etc.

Perhaps this is just their way of saying they're sorry.

The fact that they are a few centuries, and several million dead Africans,
late, will most likely never enter into the matter, nor even The Press.

True, a crust of bread, whether it emanates from the hand of Hitler or the
hand of God, is surely still just a crust of bread, and the starving will
never know the difference.

And those that know the difference will most likely never print the
contradictions at play between slaughter, salvation, and the same hand that
produces them both.

But I will sleep with it every night of my life, which surely won't bother
anyone but myself.