[Mb-civic] God is acting on the issue of poverty

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Jul 5 04:05:09 PDT 2005

Re:  God is acting on the issue of poverty

=======
Taking this message literally is suicide.

Look between the message-it's called educate-educate-educate.

Think them into thinking that they are doing it because they are morally
astute Christians. Let them think they are doing it-they then own the idea
as their own-if they do it with actions, more than mouth reflexes, we-the
one's that want to see this turn-around are more hopeful for our lost
brethren, whether you want them or not.
=======

I actually thought I did a good job of hitting the nail on the head by
actually discussing who all these people are who suddenly have found God
leading the way to eliminate Extreme Poverty.

Sure, great cause, but many of them remain the same people that John Lennon
said "The people in the cheaper seats, clap your hands, everyone else, just
rattle your jewelry".

A direct swipe at the people that Created The Poor and Perpetuate The Poor.

It's nice to see they're finally coming around to try to Save The Poor.

Again.

I'm all for great causes.  I just still remain against jerks who have sat on
their asses for centuries, and who even TODAY still sit on their hands as
Extreme Poverty continues its toll.

I'm not putting down events that might actually flirt some cash out of
whomever for The Poor, however, it's just funny as crap to really sit around
and look at the scorecard.

If some people feel it is better to continue to use "strategy" and
"coercion" to "make people think one way or another" just so they will
actually organize and pull out their pocketbooks, raise cash, eliminate
poverty, etc, that's fine for them, I'm real happy for them, I hope it all
works out.

I just see that kind of stuff as the exact same kind of stuff that, again,
got us into all this crap, including Extreme Poverty, to begin with, so very
long ago.

I, personally, would just rather tell them The Truth.

But, of course, I'm different.

I don't believe we should hide UFO's if they landed from The People just so
they wouldn't freak out, go mad, and start killing each other all over the
world.

I would just come right out and state "Hey, aliens landed."  The end.

Others are different.

They still cling to "The Truth is not always as palatable nor attractive to
The People unless one dresses it up some".

While that might very well be true in various cases, I still plunge
full-speed in the opposite direction with The Truth, the Whole Truth, and
Nothing But The Truth.

It's about time we broke the bullshit chain woven over the Centuries and
just begin actually stooping so low as to just flat out come out and tell
The People the Truth.

No matter what it's about.  No matter how unsavory or unappetizing it is in
its raw form.

And the preposterous traditional ages-old worn out slogan of "God is acting
today on...  and leading us toward..." sucks bullshit until it turns purple,
and, again, remains the exact kind of stuff that got us all into all this
crap to begin with.

Coercing, fooling, strategizing, using, moving, developing, whatever, The
People.

And to top it all off, using God's name as A Catalyst.

I'm simply tired of all that crap.

The People simply remain too indoctrinated to even see all that crap
anymore.

And if they just *have* to go that path to "get people to help", well,
that's something, at least "one way".

But heck if I have to sit around and watch it and not open my mouth about
it.

It's the principle of the thing.  And remains how we got in so many fixes
today already.

It's the same principle behind it, good cause or not, that makes various
people wish to hide forever such things as lead or whatever in vaccines
might have caused entire generations of autistic etc children.

Different instance, different people, different subject, same principle.

Treat the people like idiots.  They can't deal with the Truth.  We must
guide them gently in various paths to get them to actually pull up their
pants and help other people.  If we must strategize them into believing that
their actual Christian Morals have come into play and it is their own idea
rather than just another manipulation, so at least, means justifying the
ends or not, The Poor will be helped.

Great outcome.  Helping The Poor.

The only problem is that's exactly how people like The New Republicans and
Karl Rove operate.

I don't really wish to be like them.  Nor anything near like them in how
they handle, manipulate, and abscond People's wills, pocketbooks, or
whatevers.

And I've heard a lot of talk lately in various articles about how "The
Democrats need to get to stroking The People like The Republicans have
already set their game plan and strategy in motion so long ago...".

There actually might be something to that.

However, in doing so, outcome or no outcome, one is doing the exact opposite
of one of the principles you have described, lowering oneself down to the
exact rung of people who could give a crap less if people like The Poor live
or die.

So, there's a quandry.  Should I become more Republican-Rove-like in my
"strategies" to "reach The People and make them help people like The
Poor"...?  Invoke the name of God here and there...?  Play on their
Patriotism...?  Bring up mom, the flag, and apple pie...?

Do and try *anything* to help The Poor etc......?

The ends justifies the means.

That's, again, how we got into at least half of all the messes that now
exist on Earth.

Things like just The Plain Old Truth went out the window with the bathwater
apparently.

The words you printed from those people speaking in that article were a call
to arms for religious people to get together and Help The Poor.

I'll have to agree, again, that that is certainly a great cause, and I
certainly wish them well in their work of Helping The Poor.

I just don't have to sit around and believe for a second that even just one
of them has ever heard a squeaking word from God Himself in their entire
lives, nor that God Himself is leading them on a crusade, mission, etc,
where a convergence of various Faiths from around the world are actually
being drawn together by God Himself to Finally Help The Poor, or any of that
other hocus pocus got it out of their butts bullshit.

It's religious propaganda, streamlined, as you have so acutely noted, for
lemmings who when someone pulls a string, their Faith etc jumps into action
with either a bowl of flowers or a mighty swift sword.

It's the exact same principles and strategy that they used to dismally elect
George W. Bush for another 4 years here, and go into the Iraq war, and kill
100,000 civilians there without blinking an eye or losing one night's sleep
about it all, and etc etc etc.

Sure, you're right, that kind of stuff works like a charm.  It has for
Centuries.  It does Today.  And it probably will still work perfectly
Centuries into the future.

Over the years, I just, personally, have found myself trying to avoid such
strategies and playing on whatevers like the plague.

People like the New Republicans, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld,
Condoleeza Rice, etc, use it like it is going out of style.

If a bunch of religious people wish to continue to use it on "Their Own
People", or whatever ilk, I'm quite sure that certainly remains their
personal peroggative.

I just can't stomach it anymore when I see it, whether it Helps The Poor or
not.

As, again, that is THE EXACT kind of bullshit window dressing that has
Created The Poor over the Centuries to begin with.

Rather ironic that it is finally going to save them.

I'm all for The Good Results of Helping The Poor.

Yet when people come out and say weird stuff like "God is acting through the
G8", the "Religious Propaganda" bell goes off in my head each and every
time.

Just as it should.

And just as it should have gone off in EVERYBODY'S head, Centuries ago.

But it didn't.

They continued to actually be so low as to use People's actual Faith against
them for various intricate and oftentimes tawdry fashions.

That they are actually still using it Today to actually try to Help The
Poor, after all this long long time, still remains one of the most
interesting twists to the entire Story that I have ever witnessed.

I just hope The Poor get some help.

And although it might very well be true that I would even be glad if even
Hitler himself came back to life solely and specifically for Helping The
Poor, it just remains a little hard to stomach watching everyone spending a
fortune to "Get Together" to Help The Poor when a huge lot of them are the
people who helped Create and Perpetuate The Poor to begin with.

If the people that were just vaguely mentioned in that article sold all
their estates, jewels, etc, they could probably save half of Africa
overnight.

Oh well, I've rambled on, it's the 5th of July, 110 degrees F. today here in
the shade.  It was 107 F. yesterday.  It's going to be a hot time in the old
town here tomorrow I'm sure.

You like the method, you appreciate the strategy, you don't care what they
use just as long as The Poor Are Helped.

I like The Poor Being Helped, I just can't handle religious bilk still being
spoonfed to The Masses, on a MYRIAD amount of levels, just as it has been
for CENTURIES.

It just makes me wanna puke, and, again, remains the exact same kind of
"religious gobbledygook talk" that enslaved an entire planet.

Gee, maybe some good will come out of all that religious annihilation,
indocrination, and leading about by a nose ring in all those souls after
all.

Who knows, who cares, had to put my 2 cents in about that.  I hope The Poor
fair well, whether their plates are filled by The Vatican or Joan of Arc.

I'm sure it probably doesn't matter to them either way.

I just couldn't help but notice though.

God is acting on this.  God is leading us there.  God is influencing so and
so.  God needs and wants us to do this and that.

Isn't it time someone freed The People, all of them, from such religious
bullshit coming from Mortal Men daring to continue to act like they actually
represent God Himself on Planet Earth for even a millisecond...?

This kind of stuff, no matter "what the cause", again, still remains Exactly
how we got into so many messes Today.

Leading the poor frightened stupid Masses around with a ring through their
souls.

If it is not yet quite the time, then, please, at least be cordial enough to
wake me up when it is.

I'd like to see the results.

Does anyone here REALLY believe "The Churches Of Earth" will EVER, in ALL of
The Future's recorded history coming up, release the stranglehold they hold
on The People's souls and faith...?

If you do, I still have lots of oceanfront property to sell you in Arizona.

That old line Jack Nicholson said in that movie "You couldn't handle The
Truth...!!!!" just comes to mind.

I don't really care if it was a soldier, a butcher, a baker, a candlestick
maker, or a person of "the cloth" saying that.

It remains none of their business to begin with.

That they forgot, so very long ago, remains, again, exactly how we got into
all this to begin with.

Including something called The Poor.

I never did like such "strategies".  It remains nothing short of Roveian.

Outcome or no outcome.

I know, I know, to a starving person, a piece of bread is a piece of bread.

What was it somebody said once, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for one
day, Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime..."

I hope The Poor are actually helped, by whomever, it just still interests me
that such things as The Truth are never deemed quite good enough for The
People by Impostors.

And that their strategies are exactly how we got here in the first place.