[Mb-civic] Jimi, Judi, and God Smoke Dope On The Fourth Of July

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jul 4 19:22:07 PDT 2005

...insane, refreshing, another door opened; hope you're laying down your bread crumbs to get back. :)

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/
http://lyve-oasis.com

-- "richard haase" <hotprojects at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
i first got really stoned on the fourth of july and im sure my pot man is
off today; and im running out; only four roaches left to make one thin joint
first got really stoned july 4, 1977